NPCs & Enemies Sclerepugnant - Crimson themed Spazmatism for Crimson Worlds!

Is this a Good Suggestion?

• Total voters
i have an idea instead of triplets dropping a three eyed mask it drops three different masks that u can fuse together to create the merged mask cuz it might look cooler and also instead of each of them dropping a trophy they drop a trophy after all 3 have died then the trophy could look like a laser gun shooting yellow green and red but isnt crimson supposed to be stronger tthan corruption so the minecart bit becomes the speedy mechanical wheel piece and corruption becomes strong mechanical wheel peice and expert mode hmmm it gets stronger second stage it starts to sap health when around 500 health it gets 1 health per every 50 damage it does to u and it loses its ichor laser in that state cuz its nearly dead also sould they could change to soul of bloodied sight which let u craft slightly different weapons with them and spazmatism could drop souls of corrupted sight for the normal weapons example magical harp becomes harp of doom shoots a few more notes and rainbow rod becomes rainbow laser hmm what would triplets soul be simple it would be true soul of sight lets u upgrade the items to their "pure" form for an extra 5 damage 30-50 souls per upgrade or something i think triplets should drop around5-20 true souls just an idea dont get offended please

Last edited:
well umm what about a crimson version of the destroyer expert drop reinforced wagon peice and the destroyer would drop a damaging wagon peice regular drops
soul of mind turns megashark to mightyshark

i like the idea, but one question, why? Spazmatism is not corruption themed, he just shoots cursed flames, how about if he just shot ichor instead of cursed flames on a crimson world, no need for a boss
I wouldn't like a green colored iris eye shooting ichor.
Let's make its iris into a yellowish color.
Yeah, now it shoots ichor and it's yellow
Pretty much what this thread is all about.

I guess you can still keep Spazmatism's 2nd phase though.

I liked most things, but i don't liked the second phase thipe, look like tentacles, and tentacles, are much unrelated with crimson, in my opnion, a mouth with blood falling, and teeths, that are bigger than the jaw

I liked most things, but i don't liked the second phase thipe, look like tentacles, and tentacles, are much unrelated with crimson, in my opnion, a mouth with blood falling, and teeths, that are bigger than the jaw
Nah, teeth are more of spazmatism theme, I wouldn't go copying existing sprites, so I made this fleshy thingy. Still doesn't look like a robo-phase, which is too bad XD

Although I'm not a huge fan of the sprite (Not "mechanical enough" imo) nor the name (Hard to say, not as cool or catchy as Spazmatism and Retinazer) I do like the overall concept.

Although I'm not a huge fan of the sprite (Not "mechanical enough" imo) nor the name (Hard to say, not as cool or catchy as Spazmatism and Retinazer) I do like the overall concept.
Nobody likes my ideas here XD
Well, I'm not a fan of my sprite either, though at the time of creating it, I really missed the part that it should be mechanical, and made it fleshy, instead...
Also, FireChaos said that I'm the one who came up with the name a long time ago, and I don't remember that :D

Well, I'm not a fan of my sprite either, though at the time of creating it, I really missed the part that it should be mechanical, and made it fleshy, instead...
Make the dangly red bits wires instead of bits of flesh. ;) (The sprite is good though, so don't feel bad.)

Make the dangly red bits wires instead of bits of flesh. ;) (The sprite is good though, so don't feel bad.)
I'm not feeling bad, it's just that I can't find right time to remake the sprite, right now I'm not much into terraria, meaning that I'm not spriting anything right now too
Well, maybe some day...

Simple solution: Make Spazmatism shoot ichor instead of cursed flames. I find it much easier to imagine that.
In fact, I think that if Spazmatism shot ichor instead of cursed flames, then this thread would not have been created.
EDIT: Lel, just saw someone else who had the same idea up there. /\ >_>

Simple solution: Make Spazmatism shoot ichor instead of cursed flames. I find it much easier to imagine that.
In fact, I think that if Spazmatism shot ichor instead of cursed flames, then this thread would not have been created.
EDIT: Lel, just saw someone else who had the same idea up there. /\ >_>
What if someone created an artificial corruption for crimson worlds , or crimson for corruption worlds ?

What if someone created an artificial corruption for crimson worlds , or crimson for corruption worlds ?
Doesn't matter, it would still shoot cursed flames if the world was generated with Corruption, and ichor if the world was generated with crimson.

Doesn't matter, it would still shoot cursed flames if the world was generated with Corruption, and ichor if the world was generated with crimson.
Retinazer has orange pupils for his lasers
Spazmatism has green pupils for his cursed flames
and when he sprays ichor , it makes no :red:ing sense since ichor is yellow

This suggestion is pretty good! Support!
I absolutely LOVE the crimson. It's the first evil biome I heard of, and the first few worlds I have ever created are Crimson!
To show my support, I will work on a video for my YouTube channel sponsoring this suggestion!

It's pretty creepy but I support.
AvRMsdx.png

I've been supporting this thread for about a year now, and I'm suprised none of the Terraria Staff has noticed it. Keep up the good work though.

I have an idea! Maybe Sclerepugnant can use SUMMONING attacks. The Eye of Cthulhu summons servants, and the Twins are an upgraded version, so Sclerepugnant can summon servants. They could be called "Sclereservants" or something like that.

Back
Top Bottom