NPCs & Enemies Sclerepugnant - Crimson themed Spazmatism for Crimson Worlds!

Is this a Good Suggestion?

• Total voters
I have an idea! Maybe Sclerepugnant can use SUMMONING attacks. The Eye of Cthulhu summons servants, and the Twins are an upgraded version, so Sclerepugnant can summon servants. They could be called "Sclereservants" or something like that.
Well actually better not.
Eye of Cthulhu — summon attack
Retinazer — ranger attack
Spazmatism — melee attack
Sclerepugnant — magic attack
so, they're all finished, and should have those attacks, imho.

Well actually better not.
Eye of Cthulhu — summon attack
Retinazer — ranger attack
Spazmatism — melee attack
Sclerepugnant — magic attack
so, they're all finished, and should have those attacks, imho.
Well, like I said, if the Twins are a harder version, why not use similar attacks?
And Eye of Cthulhu uses melee attacks when he charges at you. Especially the Expert-mode variant.

Well, like I said, if the Twins are a harder version, why not use similar attacks?
And Eye of Cthulhu uses melee attacks when he charges at you. Especially the Expert-mode variant.
Anyway, Sclerepugnant idea was created long before expert mode, and at that time, 4 different eyes having four different attacks was a good idea.

Though it is great I doubt this idea will get in because the twins aren't meant for the corruption or crimson, but a Mechanical Brain Of Cthulhu boss to serve as the Crimson version of the Destroyer would be more likely to get in, as the Destroyer is for the eater of worlds and a Mechanical Brain Of Cthulhu would be for the Brain Of Cthulhu, and it would make sense because the Mechanical Worm's crafting recipe is different between corruption and crimson worlds so a new boss would be a better idea than having a different crafting recipe. I still am crossing my fingers it will get in and still support this idea.:happy::dryadhappy::merchanthappy::nursehappy:~:happy:`:happy:

Overall, the idea is really good. My first world was a crimson world, and when I saw the Cursed Flames that Spazmatism shot, I was like, "Good god, what is this?". This would make crimson worlds & corruption worlds even.
index.php
What would happen if there was an artificial Corruption biome in a Crimson World? Would both Sclerepugnant and Spazmatism spawn?

Attachments

• indifen.png
    indifen.png
    862 bytes · Views: 413
I love the idea, but the name seems very random.
Also, this kind of unbalanced the equality of Crimson worlds and Corruption worlds.

Maybe add a Corruption Themed Retinazer if you have a Crimson Themed Spazmatism? To balance it out?

Wow. This is possibly the most detailed suggestion I've ever seen (yes I've been stalking the forums before I became a member)

You explain everything and I love it. Not only do I love the post, I love the idea so much more! If I was a developer of Terraria, this would be going straight in!

Support!

Back
Top Bottom