NPCs & Enemies Sclerepugnant - Crimson themed Spazmatism for Crimson Worlds!

Is this a Good Suggestion?

• Total voters
Spazmatism isn't even that Corruption-themed tho. All he has is cursed flames. Plus, she's a robot. It's not like people would alter a robot for different worlds. I actually like this idea a little, but I think that Sclerpugant is best saved as a different boss completely.

Plus, The Twins are the Hallowed Mech Boss anyway. And they are the "Twins" for a reason.
You just referred to Spazmatism as both a he and a she in that post.

dude go to a pokemon forum and talk about that there. not here because its terraria, not pokemon.
Hi @WyattRodebaugh, welcome to the forums. :)

You are replying to a post that is nearly three years old, posted by a member that hasn’t been online in nearly three years. So it’s unlikely she’ll see it.

But more importantly, what you are referring to is the contents in her signature. Each member can have a signature and can put whatever they’d like in it (provided it doesn’t break any rules) - including talking about Pokémon. And the signature will be displayed on every post. See the thin horizontal line in her post? Everything under that is part of her signature. You can read more info here: https://forums.terraria.org/index.p...count-setup-management.64/#avatarAndSignature

If you have any questions or wish to discuss this further, please do not post it here (let this thread get back on track), but rather send me a private message by clicking the “Start a Conversation” link under my avatar at the bottom. Thanks.

Last edited:
[doublepost=1525512011,1525511927][/doublepost]
How do we do that!
[doublepost=1520045116,1520045084][/doublepost]
Mechamind
[doublepost=1520045152][/doublepost]Mechanical brain of cthulhu. The creepers are probes.
are you talking about my post "Mechanical Brain Of Cthulhu?"

[doublepost=1525512011,1525511927][/doublepost]

are you talking about my post "Mechanical Brain Of Cthulhu?"
I feel like this thread has gone REALLY off-topic.

This Thread needs to get back on topic. Please keep posts focused on the Sclerepugnant only.

If you want to talk about other suggestions. Please take it to profile posts or to the mechanical brain suggestion thread.

Do not continue to post off topic on Threads after being asked not to.
This Thread needs to get back on topic. Please keep posts focused on the Sclerepugnant only.

If you want to talk about other suggestions. Please take it to profile posts or to the mechanical brain suggestion thread.
oh yeah like you reply to everyone else.

Now that things are on topic again...

There's still a chance. There's lots of people supporting this and it's slowly increasing.
No, because the devs have already likely seen this suggestion and it very understandably does not fit into their vision of the game I would assume.

Also it would be way too much work for the devs for something very miniscule.

Back
Top Bottom