NPCs & Enemies Sclerepugnant - Crimson themed Spazmatism for Crimson Worlds!

Is this a Good Suggestion?

• Total voters
Granted, @leechheart is right. Sclerepugnant has had his chances and that's it. However, I am really busy this year because of important exams and haven't updated the idea in a long time, not that I'm still aiming for it to pass, but I'd like to see how the thread would be improved. I will probably re-write some areas to avoid confusion and fix grammar mistakes. However, I'm open to cooperate with mod authors however I can if anyone wishes to mod Sclerepugnant into the game, but I am completely unfamiliar with the modding process and I don't expect anyone to do so much work on their own.
Now,about the banner thing, the code is provided at the main post, just paste it into the signature.

Also, please try not to go off topic too much, keep it as much about your favorite shade of red (if it is) and eyes as possible!

Last edited:
Let's call the triad The Treyeplets

Sclerepugnant shoots Golden Shower Balls and when it enrages, he will try to shower you with Golden Shower with also a chance of Curse debuff

no they are both different. i believe the scarf is better because brain of confusion only works on enemies that can be confused. the worm scarf reduces damage by 17 which is better.
True, but when an enemy can be confused, the brain of confusion will let you take no damage. I see where you're coming from though, might be good to equip both.

new weapon?
images.jpg

(cough) Brain of Confusion (cough)

thats only expert mode boc.

Yes, but it's still better than worm scarf.

no they are both different. i believe the scarf is better because brain of confusion only works on enemies that can be confused. the worm scarf reduces damage by 17 which is better.

True, but when an enemy can be confused, the brain of confusion will let you take no damage. I see where you're coming from though, might be good to equip both.
A friendly reminder to keep posts in this thread centered around the topic, in this case FireChaos’s suggestion, and not veering into offtopic discussion of something completely different.

@Monika's Granddad, please keep such short meme-like responses to a more casual setting such as profile pages or forum games. There is certainly room for fun and humor here, but discussions in threads should strive to have a certain level of quality, and more casual meme-like posting can be done on profile pages.

Back
Top Bottom