NPCs & Enemies Sclerepugnant - Crimson themed Spazmatism for Crimson Worlds!

Is this a Good Suggestion?

• Total voters
I don't really see the connection between the Corruption and the twins. Maybe the cursed flames? I mean, that could be eaaasily replaced by regular fire with a stat boost. I think see the reason why we would new a entirely new boss. Also the twin are mechs so, the meaty flesh stuffs inside the eye wouldn't work.
Pretty sure they're cyborgs. And regular fire with a stat boost isn't related to the crimson.

I though it was the case but it's not indeed , in this case , i apologies myself ^^

Since i never finished my work and since our idea are pretty close (atleast for the crimson side) , i've put a link to your thread on my topic, hope it may help you.

Also my suggestion is lost in time and the project kinda..dead, and my work was only some sprite and an idea but it's all , you worked more than me of that so i'll support you for that :p

Last edited:
Also i think maybe the trophy should have a little part of yellow ? like a yellow ichor drop on it or something like that...
About the name (i've see you asked sugestion on the first post), i prefer Ichornea but it's up to you , if you have some doubt you still can make a pool maybe ?

Btw , i don't know if you see but it seem some picture are gone on main post.

(i didnt edit the post above since it's offtopic , but in the futur if i need to add something ofc i'll edit my post if i'm the last for avoid double post).

Sounds fun.. But seems a bit unnecessary...

upload_2019-2-12_19-43-34.png

The vision's boss name is called the Triplets, and u do a battle between the Triplets, The Destroyer, And Skeletron Prime for Mechanical Mayhem.

Just an idea

Please change the background of the banner (the orange sky doesn't seem to fit with when most bosses would spawn)
Edit: Night themed is what I meant.

Given that we have a corruption eye, a crimson eye, a purity eye (lasers don't have any "alignement"), I'm wondering what a hallowed eye would look like. I'm imagining the name, it would be, say... crystallistine? (crystal+ pristine)
It's gotta have the name of part of the eye in its name, though. How about
  • Chordoid (chord+choroid)
  • Victreous (victorious+vitreous)
  • Irisdescent (iridescent+iris)

I are few things I'd like to nitpick
1.Sclerepugant isn't a combination of the main attack and eye condition (ex. Spazmatism, spasm and astigmatism. Retinazer, retnia and laser.)
2.If this is a true counterpart to Spazmatism, then why isn't it more focused on melee?
3.that phase 2 sprite... it's something I'll give you that. It could be golden clouds inside a gaping hole (it's where the ichor comes from.)
[doublepost=1554947848,1554947790][/doublepost]
Given that we have a corruption eye, a crimson eye, a purity eye (lasers don't have any "alignement"), I'm wondering what a hallowed eye would look like. I'm imagining the name, it would be, say... crystallistine? (crystal+ pristine)
I kind of see Retinazer to be that.

Back
Top Bottom