NPCs & Enemies Sclerepugnant - Crimson themed Spazmatism for Crimson Worlds!

Is this a Good Suggestion?

• Total voters
Eww.. Sclerepugnant makes my stomach churn. =.= However, that's a good thing, the Crimson needs something like this. I did read this before when there were different items to summon them, and I preferred it that way, as you could potentially bring them both into one world if you summoned them. But that's really your choice. Either way, good work. Probably will make a signature for you if I can get it to look good, I'm pretty decent with them. ^^
Make it vomit up stuff when it transforms :D

Eww.. Sclerepugnant makes my stomach churn. =.= However, that's a good thing, the Crimson needs something like this. I did read this before when there were different items to summon them, and I preferred it that way, as you could potentially bring them both into one world if you summoned them. But that's really your choice. Either way, good work. Probably will make a signature for you if I can get it to look good, I'm pretty decent with them. ^^

I know, but I had to change it. I had added too much information and the 50% of it was still missing. Masks, drops, spawner drops, etc. Now that it's only 1 new spawner for all 3 of them, (not required to be ingame) as well as a mask (optional), an upgraded optic staff (still not required to be ingame), a mask and a trophy (required). Then it's just changes and information if you think about it. I don't really think it is confusing anymore.

Make it vomit up stuff when it transforms :D

Could be a good fight tactic. :p

"Just hold on man... *Hurrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhh*.... 1 sec *Hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhh*... im not feeling too well man.. just take the hallowed bars and the souls...

"Oh god why did I get involved in this. Retty, get him yourself."

but let's get back on-topic :p
Anything else you liked?

I can see it, Sclerepugnant vomitting ichor...
:p. Does that mean you support?

Update: I made a new, more quality and updated to current progress Support Banner, and updated the Triplets Mask sprite as it had some foul pixels.
nIhuxSb.png

Check the thread and grab the new Support Banner Code.

:p. Does that mean you support?

Update: I made a new, more quality and updated to current progress Support Banner, and updated the Triplets Mask sprite as it had some foul pixels.
nIhuxSb.png

Check the thread and grab the new Support Banner Code.
Well, yes, when I'm on my pc. :D

I suppose the eyes would work like this?

Spazmatism keeps his cursed flame attack.
Sclerepugant shoots ichor (effected by gravity) in the first phase.
In the second, he shoots a concentrated ichor beam for 3 seconds at a time, then would charge after every two shots.

I suppose the eyes would work like this?

Spazmatism keeps his cursed flame attack.
Sclerepugant shoots ichor (effected by gravity) in the first phase.
In the second, he shoots a concentrated ichor beam for 3 seconds at a time, then would charge after every two shots.

I'll add your fight technique to the original post.

Guys, do you have any idea for "The Vision" (the spawner that spawns all three eyes as once). Should I remove this part of the idea?

I see you support. Recently I remade the idea, and the idea itself has way less items so as to not to be confusing. Does it seem confusing to you at all now?
No, not at all. I can see how someone may be confused, but if you read everything carefully it's fairly simple.

Sergo made the Expert mode Bags! I have added them to the thread, and added a Special Thanks section.
As the idea has been redone to include less items to be less confusing, most of the votes still apply to the old idea. Please change your vote if possible, Thanks.

Added the new, less confusing fight tactics! We just have to get The Vision's spawner sprite done and we are ready. The Idea is almost done. Added an Idea Variation section below the Special thanks, mostly for our awesome developers. Also removed some old mistakes and did some reformatting. Sorry for another single post.

Imo changing Smasmatism's iris colour and cursed flame attack to ichor stream in crimson worlds would do the job, without all necessary changes in staves, summoning items and drops, as well as being possibly much easier to code. Though if it would be implemented in its current form, I woould not complain :D

Last edited:
Imo changing Smasmatism's iris colour cursed flame attack to ichor stream in crimson worlds would do the job, without all necessary changes in staves, summoning items and drops, as well as being possibly much easier to code. Though if it would be implemented in its current form, I won't complain :D
Well basically that's the whole idea. I do care about a Mask with Sclerepugnant instead of Spazmatism in Crimson worlds, as well as trophies. I see you support the second variation of the idea, like me. Heads up :p The Staves and the Spawner thing with all three eyes was intended for something 'fun', but ended up like this.

Back
Top Bottom