NPCs & Enemies Sclerepugnant - Crimson themed Spazmatism for Crimson Worlds!

Is this a Good Suggestion?

• Total voters
I can confirm this is Sergo, don't worry about the new account.

Anyway, that means we're open for better Sclerepugnant 1st and 2nd form sprites! I will place the request on the thread.

I did some reformatting of the thread, changed some stuff, corrected typos and grammar. "The Seer" now uses Sergo's sprite.

Okay, i'm the one behind those fleshy boss sprites, and i must say, that first version of sprites (made by some other forum member) looked too bad to me, so, i've made a somewhat-better version, that looked more crimson-themed. Though, i've completely forgot that it's actually a robotic eye, and now i don't have any idea how mechanical sclerepugnant should look like. If anyone provides better sprites, i think FireChaos should use them instead, because i think that my sprites are good enough, and i can't just make them "more mechanical".
More flesh = Better

I would love to do battle against Retty and his absolute gut wretching abomination of a brother (Blood and stuff just happening)... mum and dad always liked Retty more than Sclere.. he was good at maths and english while Sclere smoked weed behind the bicycle shed at school.

I would love to do battle against Retty and his absolute gut wretching abomination of a brother (Blood and stuff just happening)... mum and dad always liked Retty more than Sclere.. he was good at maths and english while Sclere smoked weed behind the bicycle shed at school.
Sclere then started peeing 'ichor' 'the blood of the gods' to 'decrease' the 'defense' of the foes. SHOCKING!

Anyway, I think the idea is pretty much complete, other than the Boss sprites (optional) and "The Vision" spawner. The idea is waaay less confusing and efficient, so it won't be hard to remember if it ever makes it ingame. The fight tactics may rechange, but that's up to you if you like it. TL;DR: Almost complete, thank you everyone.

This a very good idea. Support! Because we all know that Spazmatism its based off of corruption so having a crimson variant will be very exciting, also the idea of the vision its pretty good. The vision will be very fun to fight ( personally the hardest mechanical boss is the Twins ). Hope it makes it to the game!

This a very good idea. Support! Because we all know that Spazmatism its based off of corruption so having a crimson variant will be very exciting, also the idea of the vision its pretty good. The vision will be very fun to fight ( personally the hardest mechanical boss is the Twins ). Hope it makes it to the game!
Thank you for your kind words! If you want to spread the word, use the banner! Also, if the idea manages to be implemented, the Vision may be excluded.

Hey Guys, I remade most of the thread again! Too many sections to take care of. So, I put the changes first, then the boss and the drops, and after that, I separated The Vision and The Seer to a different part which isn't the main focus anymore. All better written and waaaay more helpful. Thanks for your support guys so far, it's been great, I hope we get further! Use the banner to support, and if you want, re-read the thread.

The twins should drop alternate seeds (crimson for corruption worlds and vice versa, like EoC but flipped) so we can have both if we so choose. Making multiple worlds kinda takes away from the immersion.

Sorry for the late reply guys, I was busy!
Support! Props to Sergo those are some beautiful sprites, and I'll rock that banner as well :cool:
I'll tell him you said that, but he may have already figured that out. Sure, I'm waiting about the banner.
The twins should drop alternate seeds (crimson for corruption worlds and vice versa, like EoC but flipped) so we can have both if we so choose. Making multiple worlds kinda takes away from the immersion.
Well yeah, but... this becomes unnecessary, since Crimson and Corruption shouldn't ever interfere in your world. I know about the expansion, but I'm not focusing on it too much. The main idea is the eye.
Something like this should be in the game already, but I don't really like the attacks.
You can suggest your own as a reply! Then, I'll add them to the thread and credit you.

I would prefer if it shot Ichor bolts and if it became invisible for ~1.5 seconds
I had the idea of Ichor bolts too, but I need to sprite them first so everyone knows how they should look like. Invisibility or Invincibility is too much, let Expert Duke Fishron have them. :p

I had the idea of Ichor bolts too, but I need to sprite them first so everyone knows how they should look like. Invisibility or Invincibility is too much, let Expert Duke Fishron have them. :p
Yeah, but I was just thinking if it had different attacks and invisibility was all I could think of.

Ichor bolt.
Not good at spriting though.

Attachments

• Ichor.png
    Ichor.png
    803 bytes · Views: 158
Ichor bolts looks too much spazmatism type of attack, I would rather have scelerepugnant current projectile since it's more unique. Though maybe making the ichor shower unaffected by gravity would be nicer, since scelerepugnet is a machine and it's expected to a machine to shoot stuff harder than other creatures.

Back
Top Bottom