NPCs & Enemies Sclerepugnant - Crimson themed Spazmatism for Crimson Worlds!

Is this a Good Suggestion?

• Total voters
Pretty amazing idea.
Support.
[DOUBLEPOST=1439903419,1439903283][/DOUBLEPOST]Also it may be simple to add this since they can place the texture and the crimson themed spazmatism shoots golden shower like projectile instead of cursed flames.

I think i have an idea for a name. How about "Sclerilepsy" a portmanteau of Sclera, a part of the eye, and Epilepsy, a seizure caused by bright, quickly flashing lights. Maybe it's not that great a name (also apologies to people with epilepsy everywhere) but it is a creative choice to think about.
[DOUBLEPOST=1440094489,1440094342][/DOUBLEPOST]
Given that we have a corruption eye, a crimson eye, a purity eye (lasers don't have any "alignement"), I'm wondering what a hallowed eye would look like. I'm imagining the name, it would be, say... crystallistine? (crystal+ pristine)

Maybe it should shoot a rainbow similar to the rainbow gun or the crystal shards similar to the crystal storm weapon. Or maybe the rainbow gun projectile idea is too OP because it is from the hallowed dungeon chest, and that has endgame stuff, so maybe stick to the crystal storm idea. Or maybe retinazer is the hallowed eye and the purity eye is the eye of Cthulhu. The possibilities are endless.

Last edited:
I thought of some names, Foveagony (Fovea + Agony), Optikill, which is too obvious to need to break down, and Ichoroid (Ichor + Choroid, my favourite :)).

What if you use seeds or the Clentaminator in a world so it has both corruption AND crimson? Or would it just stay with the one that the world generated with?
Anyway, this seems like a good idea, about that Cursed Flame thing and all!

What if you use seeds or the Clentaminator in a world so it has both corruption AND crimson? Or would it just stay with the one that the world generated with?
Anyway, this seems like a good idea, about that Cursed Flame thing and all!
Yes, the original biome determines Sclerepugnant or Spazmatism.

So, it seems that we have 101 "Yes" votes. I'd like to thank all of our supporters so far, for supporting the concept of Sclerepugnant; a crimson Spazmatism! Our next goal is of course get more attention, and by doing so, we need your help. Try attaching the support banner in your signature. It will help Sclerepugnant rise and be known by more people.

Sorry for the triple post, but would you like to have a new banner or not?
---
I'll add this question to the thread.

I like the current banner, but i still say a fleshy robot doesnt make much sense. I think the sprite needs to be refined, honestly.

I like the current banner, but i still say a fleshy robot doesnt make much sense. I think the sprite needs to be refined, honestly.
It is open for suggestions. Sergo (the spriter) said that he allows his sprite to be remade. Just find someone and submit! (or even your sprites :D)

Back
Top Bottom