Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Leave us in the shadows for most or all of the update

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Everybody

Terrarian
Okay, so we've got a running version of Scoot's MOD working, and soon we'll have a running version of Light/Night Mod.

Coder 1 - Pumpking
Coder 2 - Mishu
Coder 3 - Drok0920

Spriter 1- Me
Spriter 2 - Frous
Spriter 3 - ZemmySix

Director - Me
Co-Director - Bucket O' Water
Balancer - LoM2

STARTED a wiki, hoping someone will finish it. Let's try to make this the next Grealm/Thorium Mod+!

Just SOME of the items

Frostus Maximus.png
Frostus Maximus - Inflicts Frostburn AND Powerful
Bone Cleaver.png
Bone Cleaver - Shoots Bones that deal damage AND have a little secret...
Corrupted Greatsword.png
Corrupted Greatsword - Night's Edge alternative, sort of. Not really.

• This is going to be the Biggest of all my mods, and it will contain separate content from my other mods (as much as I do wanna put their content in this). This mod will be updated from time to time (as much as I can).

In the brackets is what needs to be done for the release.
  • Scoot's MOD [40 Items]

If you wanna help, then just tell me then. If you want a role in my mods, then just ask. You'll most likely get that role. If you have a single item suggestion, then your name WILL be put for credit, but not on the team. Just saying.

1.0.0 - Added Frostus Maximus and Bone Cleaver
1.0.1 - Added Frostus Maximus particles, buffed Bone Cleaver, corrected sell values and made Corrupted Greatsword

Hallowed Greatsword.png

Sherbet Chakram.png

Attachments

• Scoot's Mod (1).tapi
    9.2 KB · Views: 183
Last edited:
I'm not very good at making sprites but I would like to help!
I have a weapon idea! just start a conversation with me and I'll share some ideas!

hey everybody! ive seen you around before..your a great guy ^w^....if I could I would help...but I have no experience at all when it comes to stuff like this...so the best I can offer are some suggestions: a summoner item dropped from the wall of flesh...maybe an emblem that increases minion damage by 15%, or a summoner weapon that could act like the hungry do :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom