Pixel Art Scratch Lunin's Sprite Dump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Sprites!, Im pretty new in this Terraria Forum, and i wanted to ask what do you use to make them! I tryed to find some to start but, i found this forum and i've seen some good!

Good Sprites!, Im pretty new in this Terraria Forum, and i wanted to ask what do you use to make them! I tryed to find some to start but, i found this forum and i've seen some good!
I mainly use paint.net (and Piskel for animated sprites), but I'm planning to get Aesprite. If you want to download paint.net, click on the blue link in the top right corner once you're on the getpaint.net site, shown here:

1601935827178.png

Don't click on any of the green Start buttons as they are ads and unrelated to the program.

Do you maded other sprites?, i wanna see, also i already used paint.net is really good to make sprites!
Most of the sprites I made are in there. Keep checking on this post every so often though, more will be added in time.

Here's a few more sprites, with the Spectre Charm, Vile Charm (used to be named Clinger's Eye) and Clinger's Eye (used to be Decayed Sclera) being resprited.
SpectreCharm.png
VileAmulet.png
ClingersEye.png
ReflectiveGlove.png
HellbringersCrown.png
ShadowWormStaff.png
ShadowWormMinionTail.png
ShadowWormMinionBody.png
ShadowWormMinionHead.png
CreeperStaff.png
CreeperMinion.png
DirtCore.png
DirtConstruct.png
ShadeBall.gif

New sprites everyone, including a new sprite for the Galactasand (the other two Cosmic Sands blocks have been removed).

Scratch's Set.png
Brown's Set.png
Galactasand.png
AstralSlab.png
Aetherstone.png
CosmalythCrystal.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom