AsteriteIngotTile.png
StarburstScepter.png
StarburstStar.png
iconnameless.png
LifeElementalMinion.gif
RoyalKusarigama.png
KelvinSpectre.gif
KelvinSpectreAttack.gif

Hey, if it's allowed, could you do this one sprite edit for me since IDK how to transition slides in pixel art? I have been trying to get this one frame concept as a transition frame using a vanilla sprite as a placeholder sprite until I get actual sprites. Think Calamity mod 1.0 and its usage of recolors as placeholders until it got better sprites. So far, I got in terms of bosses, I got 1/3 boss sprites either WIP concept art and/or sprites. I plan for just 15 bosses mostly evenly spread out in each difficulty mod (so like 5 for each mode) which I hope is enough to keep a player's engagement in the mod.

I want to start with code first, even though I am now a noob, and slowly rise up to get help from others. I don't have that many spriters who can help atm due to irl things or work overload. And Irl things, as well as lack of skill, prevents me from making the good sprites. I do small, tiny sprites, but it's items like beer made for a cal add-on, and maybe small novelty items, etc.

If it's a no, then okay, I understand. saw others asking and thought I may try and ask.

Hey, if it's allowed, could you do this one sprite edit for me since IDK how to transition slides in pixel art? I have been trying to get this one frame concept as a transition frame using a vanilla sprite as a placeholder sprite until I get actual sprites. Think Calamity mod 1.0 and its usage of recolors as placeholders until it got better sprites. So far, I got in terms of bosses, I got 1/3 boss sprites either WIP concept art and/or sprites. I plan for just 15 bosses mostly evenly spread out in each difficulty mod (so like 5 for each mode) which I hope is enough to keep a player's engagement in the mod.

I want to start with code first, even though I am now a noob, and slowly rise up to get help from others. I don't have that many spriters who can help atm due to irl things or work overload. And Irl things, as well as lack of skill, prevents me from making the good sprites. I do small, tiny sprites, but it's items like beer made for a cal add-on, and maybe small novelty items, etc.

If it's a no, then okay, I understand. saw others asking and thought I may try and ask.
Sorry, I'm not doing requests anymore. Hope you manage to make that sprite though! If you learn the art fundamentals and practice long enough, you can make whatever you want.

Sorry, I'm not doing requests anymore. Hope you manage to make that sprite though! If you learn the art fundamentals and practice long enough, you can make whatever you want.
Alright. And nah, just needed a simple edit, plus I have things I am trying to focus on other than solely sprites, and I don't want to take a while which would cost programming time. So, I will just wait till the sprites are done while I program. but thx anyways though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom