Mobile Screen tearing at the right side in-game

Black Edge

Skeletron Prime
I installed the mobile version of Terraria on my Pixel XL. Everything works fine except one thing when I load into a world. The blocks on the right side of the screen dissapear and it feels terrible to play. It did happen on a tablet sometimes if I recall correctly but it wasn't always like that. Either restarting the app or something else would correct it. Can you help me fix this problem? I would like to enjoy Terraira on mobile sooner than the 1.3 update comes which is who knows when. It might not even fix this problem.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190731-152752.png
    Screenshot_20190731-152752.png
    87.2 KB · Views: 260
I installed the mobile version of Terraria on my Pixel XL. Everything works fine except one thing when I load into a world. The blocks on the right side of the screen dissapear and it feels terrible to play. It did happen on a tablet sometimes if I recall correctly but it wasn't always like that. Either restarting the app or something else would correct it. Can you help me fix this problem? I would like to enjoy Terraira on mobile sooner than the 1.3 update comes which is who knows when. It might not even fix this problem.
Hi @Black Edge, thanks for sharing this. The mobile version of Terraria is getting an update that completely rewrites the codebase, so hopefully when the update is released these issues won’t be present in it.

There’s no estimate of a release date yet. You can read more info about the mobile version here:
Mobile - 505 Games

Back
Top Bottom