tModLoader Script with Name IDs of Item Tooltips, Interface Layer and World Generation Steps

Nakano15

Terrarian
I made this script to aid when getting NameIDs of Item Tooltips, Interface Layers and World Generation Steps on tModLoader. It brings 3 classes with a bunch of constants in them, with NameIDs used by what they are needed for.
I was really annoyed with the fact that would need to search the source for the name of the layers, even more since finding Item Tooltip ids is really annoying.
Of course, that only brings ids for vanilla Terraria stuff, but is very useful whenever you're looking for specific name ids of things.

You may actually make use of It on your mod, beside I don't know if two or more mods using the same namespace and methods would clash with each other upon loading,
if that's the case, then I may recommend changing the namespace for the one in your mod.
Anyway, It would be prefferable if someone actually implemented this on tModLoader, in a way that is accessible for those looking for those ids whenever they are necessary.

Of course, don't forget to give me credits.

Attachments

• NameIDHelper.cs
    9.8 KB · Views: 79
Back
Top Bottom