Searching & Bookmarking Posts in Conversations.

So, I have a few conversations that have grown quite large over time, and there's quite a bit of information in them now. Unfortunately, I haven't written down the numbers of the pages some of those posts are on, and have been having difficulty finding them again. While looking for them I've noticed there seems to be no way of bookmarking them like with other posts in the forums, and the search function doesn't seem to have any way of searching conversations either.

So is this a limit of the forum software, is there some other reason, or am I just missing something?

So, I have a few conversations that have grown quite large over time, and there's quite a bit of information in them now. Unfortunately, I haven't written down the numbers of the pages some of those posts are on, and have been having difficulty finding them again. While looking for them I've noticed there seems to be no way of bookmarking them like with other posts in the forums, and the search function doesn't seem to have any way of searching conversations either.

So is this a limit of the forum software, is there some other reason, or am I just missing something?
You’re not missing anything. The conversation posts do act differently than the posts that are in public threads, and don’t have as much functionality. That is due to a software limitation.

We used to be able to search inside of conversations which was convenient, but we lost that function with the forum upgrade. It’s my hope that we’ll be able to get that search feature back for conversations, but there’s no guarantee.

Back
Top Bottom