• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PC Searching for some items, check this

Kaio

Official Terrarian
Hey guys! I'm searching for some items, and I can accept offers (the red ones were already reserved or taken).

- Uzi
- Emblems (Ranger, Warrior, Soccerer, Avenger and Destroyer)
- Rifle Scope
- Sniper Scope
- Truffle Worms
- Possessed Hatchet
- Heat Ray
- Broken Hero Swords
- Your Offers

I can trade for:
- Moth Banner
- Nectar (bee pet)
- Fish (baby penguim pet)
- Enchanted Sword
- Beam Sword
- Charm of the Myths
- Lava Charm
- Wood and Leaf Wands
- Celestial Emblem
- Destroyer Mask
- Wall of Flesh Mask
- Queen Bee Mask
- Golem Mask
- Picksaw
- Golem Fist
- Sun Stone
- Staff of Earth
- Your offers

I can't take some heavy offers, so please be gentle. =^.^=

Last edited:

WolfHero

Official Terrarian
I have the following on your list:

- Megaphone
- 2 Turtle Shells
- Dual Hook
- 2 Ranger Emblems

I'd be willing to trade these for the Pirate Staff and 1 Platinum Coin. I'm really not interested in keeping the copies I have of these, so the platinum coin isn't necessary though it's desired. Interested?

tec

Steampunker
I have a rainbow rod. I'd be happy to swap it for your Fish (Baby Penguin)

Kaio

Official Terrarian
I have the Megaphone and Hook. Would you trade them for your Masks and Pirate Staff?
Sorry, the Wolf made a better offfer. :|

I have the following on your list:

- Megaphone
- 2 Turtle Shells
- Dual Hook
- 2 Ranger Emblems

I'd be willing to trade these for the Pirate Staff and 1 Platinum Coin. I'm really not interested in keeping the copies I have of these, so the platinum coin isn't necessary though it's desired. Interested?
Yeah! I'd love. The turtle shells won't be necessary anymore. I can host through hamachi, but if you want to host or can host without hamachi, feel free. :3

I have a rainbow rod. I'd be happy to swap it for your Fish (Baby Penguin)
Hm... I think the Rainbow Rod is just too cheap for the Fish. Can you offer more?

Old Man

Terrarian
i have 3 broken hero swords and riffle scope or sniper scope(i can sell both) for other items not looking for money 1:1 items
add me on steam :Old Man

Top Bottom