Official Second Annual Re-Logic Terraria Halloween Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Link the post here please

me dot now how but I will try the pic again here
cGi1TuN.png

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to host that from imgur or something I suspect.

I saw a lot of amazing builds.. I think you just need to look through a few more pages. To think yours was the only impressive one just makes your build.. less impressive.

Sorry that I used the word "impressive", I meant to say that it was very weird how no one else used an infected laboratory.

me dot now how but I will try the pic again here
cGi1TuN.png
here's the link to the image
http://imgur.com/cGi1TuN
I hope you don't mind. I fixed it for you. Your problem is you need to open the image itself in it's own tab. Right clicking and selecting either "open image in new tab" or "copy link address" should give you the proper URL. :) The proper URL will always open up to just the image and a white background :)

I hope you don't mind. I fixed it for you. Your problem is you need to open the image itself in it's own tab. Right clicking and selecting either "open image in new tab" or "copy link address" should give you the proper URL. :) The proper URL will always open up to just the image and a white background :)

thanks man. can you fix the one in the entry thread please

thanks man. can you fix the one in the entry thread please
If you find your post, there will be a '#' with a number following it just left of the 'like' and 'reply' buttons. If you click it a link to that specific post will pop up. Copy and paste that link in response here and I'll go fix it later.

If you find your post, there will be a '#' with a number following it just left of the 'like' and 'reply' buttons. If you click it a link to that specific post will pop up. Copy and paste that link in response here and I'll go fix it later.

I'm sure it'll be a tough decision, there are a ton of incredible builds, in my opinion. The effort people have put into this contest is substantial and the quality is surreal. Mine of course was terrible compared to the masterpieces some of our fellow members have built.

That was quite labor intensive lol.

At least I had a chance to let a few entries grab my eye....sadly I was moving so fast, I didn't jot down which was aligned to which platform lol.

So I called this one the #2Spookiest Terraria Halloween Contest... next one will be the #3Spooky5Me Terraria Halloween Contest, and so on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom