Official Second Annual Re-Logic Terraria Halloween Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I got a trophy for entering the halloween contest.does that mean that redigit has already judged?

Judging is still in process. I just decided to sit down the other night and plow through all of the entrants and hand out the participant trophies (as it is a manual process and there are quite a few entrants, it took some time).

Next steps are to pick winners, then assign the non-winners each a number for the raffle. I'm working to get dev time on the first part, then it should be pretty quick to do the rest.

Judging is still in process. I just decided to sit down the other night and plow through all of the entrants and hand out the participant trophies (as it is a manual process and there are quite a few entrants, it took some time).

Next steps are to pick winners, then assign the non-winners each a number for the raffle. I'm working to get dev time on the first part, then it should be pretty quick to do the rest.
[Intensity intensifies!]

Oh god I'm going to cry, this contest is so great.

Oh, well thanks for telling me!

Ok…there will be three winners total, one for each platform. If so, most likely I will be a winner (because almost nobody made a mobile build)

Ok…there will be three winners total, one for each platform. If so, most likely I will be a winner (because almost nobody made a mobile build)
I looked at your entry and I have to say it does not follow the rules. You are only allowed 1 entry per platform not 4. I don't know if this affects your chances of winning!

Last edited:
I looked at your entry and I have to say it does not follow the rules. You are only allowed 1 entry per platform not 4. I don't know if this affects your chances of winning!
Well, even though he put those notes there, giving the impression that he gave four entries, it's still one single image so the judges will most likely treat it as one entry. :)

Well, even though he put those notes there, giving the impression that he gave four entries, it's still one single image so the judges will most likely treat it as one entry. :)

That was what I was going for. It said that there could be more than one creation per platform as long as it's put into a collage. :naughty:

That was what I was going for. It said that there could be more than one creation per platform as long as it's put into a collage. :naughty:
I think you're misinterpreting the rule that allows you to combine images of a single entry together to make one large one that shows it completely... It will be up to the judges though.

Given you indicated that you were submitting it for the mobile platform by saying:
"Here is my Terraria Halloween Contest entry! (Mobile)"

And the fact that you mentioned in the image that there are 4 contest entries, you've pretty much broken the "only 1 entry per platform" rule.

But of course, if the judges say otherwise, then more power to you.

Last edited:
The winner of this contest actually gets to meet this guy.

200.gif

Tienes razón.. Muy pocos subieron entradas para Móvil, Seguramente tu, Diego y yo ganaremos:D
Pero cualquier cosa puede pasar.. Suerte lml
You're right .. Very few tickets went Mobile , surely you, Diego and I win : D
But anything can happen .. lml Luck

It's an english forum, you know.o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom