Mobile Secret mobile menu

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAussieCreeper

Official Terrarian
If you tap the top-right corner on Terraria, a strange menu appears. It has several commands which you can change. One appears to be a toggle of the grappling hook shortcut and another appears to be a 'cheat keyboard'. This is only tested on iPad. After I find out what these actually do, I will add it to the OP.

505Games or Codeglue, if you find this thread, patch this. People are going to use it to cheat, so this should not be in the game.

Known commands:
godmode - Prevents damage of any kind
item [itemID] - Gives largest possible stack of specified item
npcspawn [npcID] - Spawns specified NPC

Last edited:
Nah, doesn't work with my Lumia 520 (Windows Phone). Maybe it's an iOS only menu

⚡️I think they should leave it in as long as it is not harming the game. It will help develop the creative side of Terraria (because you are no longer limited by resources) which is what we all want. Also those that can't control themselves are just ruining the game for themselves so no one should care.⚡

⚡️I think they should leave it in as long as it is not harming the game. It will help develop the creative side of Terraria (because you are no longer limited by resources) which is what we all want. Also those that can't control themselves are just ruining the game for themselves so no one should care.⚡
Unfortunately this won't happen, a wrong command and maybe it can harm your player or world. It's better Codeglue patch this ASAP, commands are exclusive for developing testing, not to the end user.

When you type "npc [insert number here]" into the cheat keyboard, a message appears saying "cursor has been set to spawn [npc according to number entered here]". What exactly is this cursor, and how do I use it..?

Unfortunately this won't happen, a wrong command and maybe it can harm your player or world. It's better Codeglue patch this ASAP, commands are exclusive for developing testing, not to the end user.
The cursor means mouse which is what I guess the developers can use on their PC. If you want to spawn in a NPC type in npcspawn [NPC ID NUMBER] . So if you want to spawn in Tim the wizard for any reason type in [npcspawn 45]. You can find these numbers in the Terraria wiki. Search Data ID

:pumpking::joy:posting random things...:merchanteek::merchanteek::merchanteek:
New SSF2 Screenshot.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom