secret world seed playthroughs...

ZeroJinKui

The Destroyer
i am curious, for those who are waiting for 1.4 on console, like me, which of the secret world seeds are you most looking forward to trying a fresh playthrough on?

for those who already have access to 1.4, which of the seeds do you enjoy the most?

for me, i'm looking forward to trying the "drunk world" the most... cause of it having both world evils and all the ores available in it... it's basically everything i want in a world, since i usually find myself making multiple worlds to get access to certain things, anyway.

although, "not the bees" is also pretty interesting to me... simply cause it turns the ENTIRE world into a jungle, which is one of my favorite biomes... and i won't have to worry about the entire jungle being devoured by evil in that world, i imagine.

"for the worthy" sounds cool, but i know i'd be obliterated on it.

if a topic like this already exists, sorry, i looked around but didn't find one.

I strongly recommend the 05162020 seed if you want everything but dont want the upscaling like the for the worthy seed

As a person who creates adventure maps~ I can say that I really like the concept, it's a creative one, I'll eventually do them, but it's just a Tourist Attraction at best. 🤷‍♂️🍹I seriously don't think these new Maps spawn any newer Bosses or Enemy-types & there's no real ecosystem between Biomes, save for a few amusing traps like beehives & Cactus Boulders. I overheard some of these Maps having hidden items, which I guess is kinda worth it, but I'm not expecting much from them.

Also, just in-case I'm sounding like a Negative Nancy, I was trying to experiment with Terraria's possible ecosystem for a good while now, before I even began building adventure maps. It was cool to look at, but nothing of significance was gained by doing so. For example, here's an evil laboratory that one of my Toons was using to see what would happen if Crimson & Corruption ever crossed paths. The simple answer was of course, not much...

Capture 2015-07-15 21_27_57 (cut).png

...that isn't to say I'm not looking forward to being wrong. I truly hope that I am, but ForTheWorthy appears to be the only one that has my attention so far, as the changes I hear, are pretty significant. I even heard that some of these Secret Maps give you the ability to unlock hidden music tracks? I don't really wanna get into spoiler territory with all of the things I overheard, that may or may not be true, but yeah, they seem like pretty cool additions for now & I hope there's even more secrets like this littered around.

Side Note: I also overhear that there's even more secrets in the game depending on what you name your Player Character. If that's also true, it seems like many secrets greatly depend on what you name things, or what you type in?

I truly hope that I am, but ForTheWorthy appears to be the only one that has my attention so far, as the changes I hear, are pretty significant. I even heard that some of these Secret Maps give you the ability to unlock hidden music tracks? I don't really wanna get into spoiler territory with all of the things I overheard, that may or may not be true, but yeah, they seem like pretty cool additions for now & I hope there's even more secrets like this littered around.

Side Note: I also overhear that there's even more secrets in the game depending on what you name your Player Character. If that's also true, it seems like many secrets greatly depend on what you name things, or what you type in?
This is all true. The easter egg seeds change up the world generation a bit. 05162020 makes the world yield all ores instead of one or their alternatives, both evil biomes are present, granite and marble are swapped, the otherworld soundtrack is unlocked upon entry of this world, and it is beautiful, etc. For the worthy makes the world and difficulty harder. Bosses are changed to be more difficult, things are upscaled, etc. Not the bees just makes the whole world a jungle and every liquid block is changed to honey

For the player names, developer names will change the last prism, terraprisma, etc., colors to a specific color that is what the developer chose

Back
Top Bottom