Game Mechanics Secret World Seed

MHDemon

Terrarian
So, i was watching a video from Wand of Sparking about myths in Terraria and in one of them he talks about meteorite being painted if they land on painted blocks, so he painted the whole world with negative paint and it looked so cool. I was thinking about a secret seed that paint your world with negative paint to give a new experience of the game, what do you think about this idea?
(image from that video)
negative world.png

So, i was watching a video from Wand of Sparking about myths in Terraria and in one of them he talks about meteorite being painted if they land on painted blocks, so he painted the whole world with negative paint and it looked so cool. I was thinking about a secret seed that paint your world with negative paint to give a new experience of the game, what do you think about this idea?
(image from that video)
You can do this with TEdit.
And just leaving here my opinion, this is boring.

You can do this with TEdit.
I know you can do it with TEdit but you will reveal your map to do it, no surprises.
Also, i know it sounds pretty simple but is just a cosmetic feature that will change de basic experience of the game, it doesn't need to be challenging like the "for the worthy" seed, just something funny and/or silly

I know you can do it with TEdit but you will reveal your map to do it, no surprises.
Also, i know it sounds pretty simple but is just a cosmetic feature that will change de basic experience of the game, it doesn't need to be challenging like the "for the worthy" seed, just something funny and/or silly
I know it, but.... just saying.

Back
Top Bottom