Single Thread RP Secure. Contain. Protect.: SCP Roleplay

Allison

she cried softly and she tried to hold back the demonic sounding sobs…..”Allison just wants another friend…..Allison feels so….alone”

Allison

she cried softly and she tried to hold back the demonic sounding sobs…..”Allison just wants another friend…..Allison feels so….alone”
"I know, but you're choosing the wrong friend. If you want, I can introduce you to 999. That lovable blob would probably love a new friend."

Allison

“you don’t feel how they feel. I do…..I can feel how they feel…….they feel alone….betrayed….angry…sad….and when I saw them…..they were happier…”

Allison

“you don’t feel how they feel. I do…..I can feel how they feel…….they feel alone….betrayed….angry…sad….and when I saw them…..they were happier…”
"They want to control you. SCP-999, however, just wants to make everyone happy, hints why he would be better. The little guy loves making friends!"

Allison

“the blob is scary…they make messies too“ she aid softly “puppy is not scary and is not making messies”
(This is the first time I think anyone has called SCP-999 "scary". Who could be scared of an adorable smiling orange blob?!)
"How is 999 scary? He's literally made of friendship and love!"

Allison

“no one is that happy. Evil is within blobby. Also he is sticky….I hate stickiness“
(His whole purpose in life is to eventually defeat evil!)
"I can assure you he isn't evil. His whole purpose in life is to make others happy. And we can always clean it up."

Allison

She was waiting as she looked nervous around the room
*Two guards come in.*
*SCP-999 follows. He immediately rushes over to Allison and hugs her. And assuming he has the same effect on Allison as he does everything else in existence, Allison would immediately feel extremely happy.*

Allison

She felt a smile reach her face as she hugged back and she spun around with him in her arms, butttttt with the effect he had on her…it was like she was on drugs.

Allison

She felt a smile reach her face as she hugged back and she spun around with him in her arms, butttttt with the effect he had on her…it was like she was on drugs.
(The foundation is literally trying to use his gel to make anti-depressant drugs. Of course it would have that effect! XD)
*SCP-999 seems to really enjoy this.*
"See? I told you he'd be a good friend!"

Back
Top Bottom