Single Thread RP Secure. Contain. Protect.: SCP Roleplay

"And I also will say that if we are going to go with that plan, we should instead focus on containing SCPs by Disruption Class and not Containment Class."

"Yeah, an SCP could be Safe, but if it's Amida and you're comparing it against a Dark Keter, then I'd let the Keter go if it was required to ensure containment of the Safe Amida."

"...Well, all right then, I guess we should get started?"
And then one of the lights would start flashing in morse code quite quickly, to the point where I doubt anyone in the room could understand it.

And the lights then do it again, except this time slow enough for Ethan to understand it as "Kestrel no want die. Kestrel have control over doors. Can let SCP and D-Class free. Also hear of nuclear warhead."

And the lights then do it again, except this time slow enough for Ethan to understand it as "Kestrel no want die. Kestrel have control over doors. Can let SCP and D-Class free. Also hear of nuclear warhead."
"...uh...05-14?...Kestrel knows about the big boom-boom. He's also threatening to release SCPs and D-Class personnel."

"He definitely can't set off the warhead, far too many failsafes for that to work, but releasing everything else is still a huge threat. Ask Kestrel what it wants from us."

Back
Top Bottom