Single Thread RP Secure. Contain. Protect.: SCP Roleplay

InkTheAlphaCrafter said:
(There are multiple stories about 999. In some, he has no relation at all to the Scarlet King in any way. So I just decided to go with a common one of him being in infant stage and being the one to eventually stop the Scarlet King from ending the world.)
(So you're going with the one where he's the son. Because from a google check, the stop scarlet king one has him as his son. :thonk: )

(So you're going with the one where he's the son. Because from a google check, the stop scarlet king one has him as his son. :thonk: )
(I guess. Idk it got confusing when I was looking this up a while ago. But yes, however that doesn’t necessarily mean the Scarlet King likes him.)

1619619224310.png

(Why exactly would the Scarlet King like him? HE'S GOING TO DESTROY HIM.)

(Anyway...)
*SCP-999 would envelope his body around Big Brother, tickle him, then let go*
*Big Brother does the same*
View attachment 318828
(Why exactly would the Scarlet King like him? HE'S GOING TO DESTROY HIM.)
(Exactly. I’m more referring to what @Changing Flask Σ said. It seemed like he was wondering why the Scarlet King would want to kill SCP-999. Or at least that’s the impression I got. Can’t say for sure though.)

(He's referring to Big Brother, and saying SCP-999, if 999 and Big are related, should only be the good or neutral one, not Big Brother, who by the context of Scarlet King as their father, would be evil.)

(He's referring to Big Brother, and saying SCP-999, if 999 and Big are related, should only be the good or neutral one, not Big Brother, who by the context of Scarlet King as their father, would be evil.)
(Tbf, Big Brother isn’t cannon (obviously). Plus, he’s a new entry in this roleplay that they didn’t know about.)

(As Animus said, it wasn't the point of the posts to suggest the scarlet king like 999, but rather just inquire as to 9966's relation to 999. After all, if 999 indeed were the the only good (as in non-evil) child of the king, then 9966 would either not be one to protect 999, or not a brother in the context of having the same family background. (Though I imagine 9966 could have been created by a GOI/POI.))

(Also, I’m sure that is SCPs were real there would be some they wouldn’t yet know about. Anyway...)
*The scientists would be fascinated with the behavior of Big Brother. They nod at what Mike says, but are still taking notes about the behavior of Big Brother*

“So, little brother, have you still maintained your power and kept it sharp?”
“Yes big brother.”
“Good...I’m glad you still were okay while I was gone.”

*One of the scientists nods*
“Guess we’ve proved he didn’t want to be with 999 to harm him nor to become more powerful. So far it looks like 9966 was truthful about his intentions.”

“Agreed. Although the only reason we decided that Big Brother is Euclid is because of how dangerous the stromg negative emotions can be. But based on our research, he doesn’t purposely harm humans, but rather tries to use emotions to buy he and 999 time to get away. However, we do want to be careful, not just of making Big Brother aggravated by somehow harming him or 999, but also of the Scarlet King. We’ve still yet to properly capture and contain it, and now that we have two of it’s children that is does not get along with here, the Scarlet King may come to get them. We need to be very, very careful about that.”
(And yes I realized that’s not matching with the lore, but neither does Big Brother’s existence, so please let this slide.)

Last edited:
*Suddenly a scientist runs over to Mike, looking as if he had just seen a ghost*
“05-14! We have a problem! Two 939s escaped into the facility while the Tasks Force Director was trying to move them to the observation chamber!”

(Also did an SCP personality test, and apparently I’m SCP-999)

Back
Top Bottom