Single Thread RP Secure. Contain. Protect.: SCP Roleplay

(I’m confused on what Felix is trying to ask Ethan to do.)
(Basically he's saying that if he asks Ethan to pretend to go through the door, Kestrel will hear, and therefore the door won't do anything, appear safe, and then might kill someone after someon tests it. So while he's not asking Ethan to test the door, he's asking Ethan to test the door.)
"That could indeed be problematic. I definitely don't want to be known as the 05 that was killed by a door."
"At least you can restrict that knowledge so you're only embarrassed infront of the other O5s."

"That could indeed be problematic. I definitely don't want to be known as the 05 that was killed by a door."
(No need to worry about that. It's gonna be at least classified level 5 and someone else will take the position while the ones who saw get amnesticised and the foundation just pretends it never happened. At least that's how I'd imagine the foundation handling it if an 05 were to get killed.)

(Basically he's saying that if he asks Ethan to pretend to go through the door, Kestrel will hear, and therefore the door won't do anything, appear safe, and then might kill someone after someon tests it. So while he's not asking Ethan to test the door, he's asking Ethan to test the door.)

"At least you can restrict that knowledge so you're only embarrassed infront of the other O5s."
"Yeah...but still, if my spirit lingered, I'd have to deal with all the other 05s laughing about that forever..."

“Definitely not a glorious death for an Alpha-1 operative, either.”
(Oh god, imagine his tombstone:
"Here lies Mike, killed by door.")
(Considering he’s an 05, probably less of a tombstone and more of a honorary sign that says “05-14, died honorably to an anomalous door.”)

(…I’m still very confused. But I’ll do my best.)
“Well, guess I can just walk through. It’s my job to deal with danger.”
*Ethan walks threw, approaching cautiously, then being speedy when actually going through the doorway.*

And the door would slam shut pretty much immediately afterwards, before O5-14 would even have a chance to get close.
(And gtg)

(I kinda feel like introducing a 4th character, probably another SCP, but with what's going on, I doubt I'd have a good excuse for them to pop up.)

Back
Top Bottom