Other Art See Yourself in Minecraft: Pixel Art of Your Characters and Other Terrarian Entities!

yo , do this , uh me main character
2xsTJ3G.png

(star veil and living ocean dye instead of master ninja gear)
(also don't even ask about the background)
Zeke.png

It's done! From here on out, I've decided that I should give myself at least 2-3 days to handle these requests so I prevent major procrastination on them.

I'm not gonna insist on handling anything with solar shields or dyes making parts of accessories and other equipment one pixel in order to maintain the aspect ratio of the work and preserve my sanity by keeping things simple.

Last edited:
All right! I got some Pair Players done for the usual reasons (namely, I felt like making some characters as White Wool Wonders). Now I make these things with greater frequency than ever asides doing it here is that I care. I care for a community I'm proud to be in and observing it become increasingly pleasant. I'm grateful I have a place and a better reason going through threads and all in search of your guys' stuff and who recieves these treatments.

Thank you kindly, @Lindykwoo for making your character easier on me than I thought since I gotta put more time making out colors for each pixel in the JPG files you generously lent us. Also, thanks for satisfying the quota for Terrarians hailing from differing versions presented together.

Now that I think about it, the CC's around the corner and I have a 50/50 chance of determining what I shall devise for it. Stay frosty, Terrarians! `:D
Rinka.png

could you do my character View attachment 177517
Simple.png
... And done! I may or may not get to the wings. I have a tendency of getting distracted by various things when I'm working on these pieces and all. Perhaps it involves myself losing patience on satisfying requests with my newfound time window given.

Perhaps I shall consider more minimalization of possible distractions. I shall press forward!`:)

Simple.png
... And done! I may or may not get to the wings. I have a tendency of getting distracted by various things when I'm working on these pieces and all. Perhaps it involves myself losing patience on satisfying requests with my newfound time window given.

Perhaps I shall consider more minimalization of possible distractions. I shall press forward!`:)
It's fine it looks great thanks

Thanks to consideration from @Starry Maiden, I now have a section where most of the art I posted for the CC, making it easier for me and you! Expect something from me here on outward! Have a pleasant day, y'all.
  • Cenx, the First One- CC#36
    20160325183444_1_zpsymlx1pyn.png
  • Ann and Anzhel- CC#41
    cc41.png
  • Morfy- CC#48
    Cromulence.png
  • Aiden, Cassie's Boyfriend, Joshy, and Lizanna- CC#49
    Jujubez.png
  • Creeper the Snek, Popopz, Myself, and Jopo's tMod Tester Player- CC#50
    CC50.png
  • Nora Wilbark, Popopz, Den, Folgerphone, and Nikorin- CC#51
    Engagement.png
  • Avi, Myself Again, Bismuth, and Peetaco/Emily- CC#53
    cc54.png
  • Cenx, hubby Andy, Charlo, "S.O.G.", SOG2, and Kirkla(nd Water Bottle)- CC#55
    Ultra.png
  • BaconDude and Santa Claus (CC#56)
    Prosciutto.png
  • Will, Helena, Ramune, and Unknown Xman PC (CC#57)
    index.php
  • ECloud PC, Janet, Volty, Cronshade, Luna, and Chase (CC#58)
    Biscotti.png
  • From left at right: Diana, Crystal, Omae, and Elyssa (CC#69)
    Stark.png

Last edited:
Hey @diekonradish do you still do these things?
If so I have a request:
View attachment 187734
Totally! Here you go!!
Dima.png

Thanks for the request; it's greatly appreciated!

In fact, here's a bonus!

Here's anything and everything else for the rest of the year, everybody! I'ma move it here since it makes a little more sense.
  • Zeke.png

• sunrise.png
  • DeQuan.png
  • C.png
  • Festivities.png
  • Exclusive.png
  • Rinka.png
  • Sum.png
  • Simple.png
  • Preemptive.png
  • super_birthday.png
  • Zaiconradish.PNG