PS4 Seedler/The Axe drop rates switched?

ED209

Plantera
Hi,

Myself and a few friends have been trying to farm the Seedler and it's just not dropping. However, I've got half a chestful of "The Axe" since trying to farm it.

Could this be something in the code that's switched the drop rates?

Is anyone else having this issue?

Thanks.

Hi,

Myself and a few friends have been trying to farm the Seedler and it's just not dropping. However, I've got half a chestful of "The Axe" since trying to farm it.

Could this be something in the code that's switched the drop rates?

Is anyone else having this issue?

Thanks.
Are you in Normal or Expert mode?

Interesting. I don’t have an answer for sure.

On PC for a little while the Seedler was accidentally left out of treasure bags. You could get it from Normal mode (Plantera just drops it) but it wasn’t included in treasure bags (Expert). However, that was fixed in 1.3.1 which console has been long past for awhile.

I wish I had a definite answer, as it could be that your group is just getting unlucky with Seedler and lucky with The Axe. If you have a definite number of treasure bags that have been opened, put all the drops in a chest, and can screenshot the chest contents that might help. I’d send it in to Pipeworks here: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form

Sorry I can’t answer it either way, I haven’t seen anyone mention they’re not getting Seedler in bags besides you, but also don’t recall if I’ve seen someone mention they HAVE gotten it either.

Interesting. I don’t have an answer for sure.

On PC for a little while the Seedler was accidentally left out of treasure bags. You could get it from Normal mode (Plantera just drops it) but it wasn’t included in treasure bags (Expert). However, that was fixed in 1.3.1 which console has been long past for awhile.

I wish I had a definite answer, as it could be that your group is just getting unlucky with Seedler and lucky with The Axe. If you have a definite number of treasure bags that have been opened, put all the drops in a chest, and can screenshot the chest contents that might help. I’d send it in to Pipeworks here: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form

Sorry I can’t answer it either way, I haven’t seen anyone mention they’re not getting Seedler in bags besides you, but also don’t recall if I’ve seen someone mention they HAVE gotten it either.
One of our group actually duped the bags until he had 999 of them, opened them all, and it didn't drop once. Maybe Pipeworks didn't carry the fix over (if that's even how it works...). I'll try normal mode and see what happens.

One of our group actually duped the bags until he had 999 of them, opened them all, and it didn't drop once. Maybe Pipeworks didn't carry the fix over (if that's even how it works...). I'll try normal mode and see what happens.
Ah, good thinking duping the bags until 999. Another thing to try if you can get the 999 bags again, is to open them in single player. Does that make a difference? Opening in single player versus multiplayer.

Ah, good thinking duping the bags until 999. Another thing to try if you can get the 999 bags again, is to open them in single player. Does that make a difference? Opening in single player versus multiplayer.
I think he open the 999 in single player, and we've had no joy in either. I was given a 999 stack by another player, I'll open some on both. I'll also open some of them in a normal mode world in SP/MP to see what happens.

im on consle and i have opened 4 stacks of bags and i have like 3 and a half chests full of the Axe and my friend said to do many different thing but nothing worked why wont the seedler spawn?
also i cant find copper on a new world 4 sum reason

im on consle and i have opened 4 stacks of bags and i have like 3 and a half chests full of the Axe and my friend said to do many different thing but nothing worked why wont the seedler spawn?
also i cant find copper on a new world 4 sum reason
Right now the seedler is not obtainable from treasure bags like it should be. To get a seedler, you would need plantera to drop one directly in normal mode (not expert).

Right now the seedler is not obtainable from treasure bags like it should be. To get a seedler, you would need plantera to drop one directly in normal mode (not expert).
Thanks, Loki put me onto that and I forgot to close this. I've been farming treasure bags ready to open after the update though.

Back
Top Bottom