PC Seeking terraria gods to help me get better loot than my friend lol

Dark_Khan223

Terrarian
Just looking for someone to help me get the upper hand over a friend. If anyone has some spare items they could give me I’d appreciate it. Perhaps we could start a world also. Laid back respectful gamer 30 years old would prefer people in my age range. My steam is

Dark Khan 223

PC

Hard mode items would be great. My friend gets to spend more time on the game than me and he always wants to pvp me to show off his better gear. Would just be great for when he says “hey bro let’s pvp” if I could just utterly destroy him lmao. Thanks for the reply.

Agh, I have just the thing! We gotta discuss a set-up though, so you pull 'em out at the right time! 😂🍹

I'll be on until 9pm, so let me know when you're ready. I'll join your world & drop the stuff off in whatever chest you want me to.

What I suggest:
  • Laser Machinegun
  • Mana Cloak
  • Chlorophyte Armor (Mask)
  • Brain Scrambler (Mount)
  • Mana Regeneration Band
  • Mana Potions (x60)
  • Vanity Set to hide your HM Armor (Mage Stuff)

That would be great. I’ll hop on right now just need a sec to find a chest lmao is your steam name the same as on here?

Hard mode items would be great. My friend gets to spend more time on the game than me and he always wants to pvp me to show off his better gear. Would just be great for when he says “hey bro let’s pvp” if I could just utterly destroy him lmao. Thanks for the reply.
Ah, I can understand that. there are a few utterly nasty traps that you can set up though if you had answered the latter (I once made one that reprograms the other player's Magic Mirror to send them to a horrible spiky death room flooded with lava... fortunately I also made it so it only activated randomly and didn't softlock them in a loop of deaths).

I will be busy for the next few days so I unfortunately can't get you anything, but I do hope someone else can.

Edit: Tox's message chose to just... not show up for fifteen minutes. Okay then.

Sounds awesome setting traps like that lmao. Tox showed out for me got what I need to utterly wreck him off of discord most likely lmao. Perhaps you can teach me some trap techniques when your able though lol.

Back
Top Bottom