Game Mechanics Select Items In Inventory

Fesshot

Terrarian
I'm not sure if this is even possible yet, but after trying for hours I believe it's not there. I like to have my entire inventory open while i'm building so I have access to all my blocks and other various items while I keep my hotbar filled specifically with tools. The problem is whenever i'm trying to build and I want to just switch the block i'm building with, I can't just click the block I want to switch to with my mouse, because instead of selecting the block, it picks it up, then switches the place of the block I was using because you can't select anything, everything is picked up. I really just want to select my items in my inventory without picking them up, for both my inventory and hotbar items while I have my inventory open, it'll be very convenient. And if there is a way to do it, PLEASE lmk, because it's been an absolute nightmare for me having to constantly unintentionally unorganize, then organize my inventory, i'm losing my mind.

The funny thing about this is that it's already possible if you play the ps4 version. you can connect a kbm, open the inventory, and freely select any item you want without picking them up and moving them around with the mouse. I suppose that's only because there's really no hotkeys enabled for console like on pc. But as someone who's actually coming from console with the ability to do that, to PC, I can't stand not being able to select the items I want with my inv open. I HIGHLY suggest the ability to do this, whether it's by disabling hot keys(cause I don't use them at all, I just can't comfortably press number keys and play at the same time), or just having it be an option or something.

Back
Top Bottom