Xbox One Selling a TON of Items!

TrueTerra2011

Terrarian
SELLING A TON OF ITEMS!!!
XB1 Account: SoulDEADLY888

Welcome, I am selling a ton of items for decent prices! Message me if you're interested.

BEST DEALS
Magic Mirror (Teleports you home, uses no mana or potions!) - 30 Gold Coins (June 25 through July 10th they are 5 gold cheaper! Hurry!
Terra Blade (The best sword in the game!) - 1 Platinum Coin (June 25 through July 10th they are 20 gold cheaper! Hurry! ONLY 5 IN STOCK
100 Green Solution (Use to cleanse the world!) - 20 Gold Coins (5 Gold cheaper than NPC price, and through June 25-July 10 they are another 5 gold cheaper! Hurry!

--We trade fairly! We give you the item first, then you pay!

--Message for more items!

SELLING A TON OF ITEMS!!!
XB1 Account: SoulDEADLY888

Welcome, I am selling a ton of items for decent prices! Message me if you're interested.

BEST DEALS
Magic Mirror (Teleports you home, uses no mana or potions!) - 30 Gold Coins (June 25 through July 10th they are 5 gold cheaper! Hurry!
Terra Blade (The best sword in the game!) - 1 Platinum Coin (June 25 through July 10th they are 20 gold cheaper! Hurry! ONLY 5 IN STOCK
100 Green Solution (Use to cleanse the world!) - 20 Gold Coins (5 Gold cheaper than NPC price, and through June 25-July 10 they are another 5 gold cheaper! Hurry!

--We trade fairly! We give you the item first, then you pay!

--Message for more items!

Btw, the terra blade is not the best sword in the game. the Solar eruption is. you could say that it is the 2nd best.

@TobyVardyIsDaOne & @ItzDaBash i get it now even though i already knew it. i forgot about this post and was wondering why i posted about the flail. HA! but still, the terraria YoYo isnt a sword, but still the best melee weapon in the game. ~~~ what is the best sword in the game?

@TobyVardyIsDaOne & @ItzDaBash i get it now even though i already knew it. i forgot about this post and was wondering why i posted about the flail. HA! but still, the terraria YoYo isnt a sword, but still the best melee weapon in the game. ~~~ what is the best sword in the game?
Pc: Meowmere/Star wrath (Still debated)
Elsewere: Terrablade/Horsemans Blade (Also still debated)
This is a thread about TrueTerra2011 selling some items, not about opinions on what the best weapons are. Please take that topic elsewhere. There should be no further posts in this thread unless it's about TrueTerra2011's trading proposition.

Any questions, please send me a private message by clicking 'Start a Conversation' under my avatar at the bottom.

This is a thread about TrueTerra2011 selling some items, not about opinions on what the best weapons are. Please take that topic elsewhere. There should be no further posts in this thread unless it's about TrueTerra2011's trading proposition.

Any questions, please send me a private message by clicking 'Start a Conversation' under my avatar at the bottom.
Hey are you still selling stuff? Id like a terra blade if you still have it
[doublepost=1514597339,1514597265][/doublepost]
Hey are you still selling stuff? Id like a terra blade if you still have it
Message me at awesomechad888 if so

Back
Top Bottom