PC [Selling] Big Red Bow

=.= petethepug =.=

Pixel Pirate
So I recently got this "Big Red Bow Tie" from a Mob Drop that is rare to get, and can be worn as an accessory. It can only be dropped from Slimes on December, of any day, and has a 1/20 chance to be dropped which is about 5%. And there are a varity, of colors. Yet I only have Red at the moment.
Proof:
Red Bow.PNG

This will be kept in my chest until we have a high enough bid I find suitable. If you dare try to "scam.", or "Steal." Then please leave the thread. If not enjoy ;).
Anyways this is probably one of the rarest item's I could find in game, that's the least over powered. And I am in the Beginning stage of the game. Where you have to mine all day to find cool op stuff. Eventually letting you kill the Eye Of Cuthlo, as well as The Skeleton boss, and the worm boss getting you in to Middle Game.

Short Summary: A nice accessory bow that has a 5/20 chance to drop on December, or on Christmas.

What I want:
Anything that is over powered in Beginning game such as armor like tin, or something that gives you cool ability's such as the Double Jump feature of the game.

Hate to break your heart... But the big red bow isnt exactly rare... I dont think anybody is going to buy that... unless somebody like me comes along, the person to prove wrong

Yeah thebow isn't that rare, and be found easily by holding a water candle and drinking a batlle potion during the day on Christmas. I don't think anyone would buy that.

It's not rare at all, at least not during Christmas. There is also only red ones, though you can change the color with dyes if you want.

Back
Top Bottom