PC Selling biome chest keys

Mille Marteaux

Empress of Light
HolttY5.png

E: 8 Crimson keys left

I have a lot of these that I'm never going to use. All have been obtained legitimately either through actively grinding an ocean grinder for pirate maps, from King Slime's adds, or just playing the game.

I am looking for the following resources:
Gold/Platinum ore/bars (highest priority, I burned through all of mine making crowns to hunt my friends' keys in last session since they didn't want to just buy one of these)
Iron/Lead ore/bars
Souls of Night
Harpy Statues
Rubies

I will accept coins as well.

Offer whatever you feel is fair, I have all the biome chest weapons already and I'm otherwise not going to be using these. If need be, I can open a chest for you as well, but it will cost a little extra due to needing to rush Plantera and actually locating said chest.

Please note that I cannot port forward anymore for whatever reason, so I cannot host. Steam hosting is very iffy for me as well, so you should be prepared to host yourself or have a server we can join that won't lock us behind the SSC plugin of TShock or delete any items we throw at each other. My apologies.

I will update the thread with counts as I sell the keys.

Last edited:
HolttY5.png

I have a lot of these that I'm never going to use. All have been obtained legitimately either through actively grinding an ocean grinder for pirate maps, from King Slime's adds, or just playing the game.

Gold/Platinum ore/bars (highest priority, I burned through all of mine making crowns to hunt my friends' keys in last session since they didn't want to just buy one of these)
Iron/Lead ore/bars
Souls of Night
Harpy Statues
Rubies

Offer whatever you feel is fair, I have all the biome chest weapons already and I'm otherwise not going to be using these.

Please note that I cannot port forward anymore for whatever reason, so I cannot host. Steam hosting is very iffy for me as well, so you should be prepared to host yourself or have a server we can join that won't lock us behind the SSC plugin of TShock or delete any items we throw at each other. My apologies.

I would buy vampire knives or crimson key for anything I have that you might want

I would buy vampire knives or crimson key for anything I have that you might want
What I'm looking for is already in the OP.
Iron/Lead ore/bars
Souls of Night
Harpy Statues
Rubies

Offer whatever you feel is fair

5p and souls works for me add me on steam same as username here. Will be on from 5pm - 2am EST. If that time doesn't work just message me a time and I will try my best to be on then.

Last edited:
I'd like a hallow key.

I've got 297 bars of lead and 99 bars of platinum, and 39 rubies.
trade.jpg

I got lucky and found a harpy statue while screwing around underground, you can have that if you like as well.

I've also got 270 souls of flight in case you're interested.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I'd like a hallow key.

I've got 297 bars of lead and 99 bars of platinum, and 39 rubies.
View attachment 133342

I got lucky and found a harpy statue while screwing around underground, you can have that if you like as well.

I've also got 270 souls of flight in case you're interested.

Thanks.
Hello, sorry I'm late. I'd like the lead and the statue, if you haven't already traded somebody else for a key.

HolttY5.png

E: 8 Crimson keys left

Iron/Lead ore/bars
Souls of Night
Harpy Statues
Rubies

Offer whatever you feel is fair, I have all the biome chest weapons already and I'm otherwise not going to be using these. If need be, I can open a chest for you as well, but it will cost a little extra due to needing to rush Plantera and actually locating said chest.

Hey are you still selling those keys?

Back
Top Bottom