PC Selling/exchanging tonnes of items and rares

BigBanana

Terrarian
Store is closed.

Hi! I've got lots of items I want to sell, mostly HM boss/event and equipment-heavy biome (such as the dungeon) drops and things like Ankh Shield and phone ingredients. I've also got some items that are harder to come by (rare drops, drops from uncommon enemies, pirate invasion drops, angler items). I've also got some dev sets, not listed here, which I'll trade 1:1 for Jim's set only. The rest, I'll sell for platinum coins or trade for the following:

-Jim's set
-Lava charms
-(one) Lucky coin

Do note I'll be a lot more generous on my end if you offer me one of those instead of money.

Here's a non-exhaustive list of the "common" items I've got to offer (expert mode stuff included):
It's over 30 chests full of stuff so listing everything would be too cumbersome.

Moon Lord drops (no Star Wrath)
EoL drops
Saucer drops
Plantera drops
Golem drops (no eye)
WoF drops
Most Old One's Army drops
Frost/Pumpkin moon drops
Most Dungeon drops
Some Blood Moon drops
Eclipse drops
Fishable equipment (crystal serpent, frog leg etc.)
Ice biome drops (sickle, amarok, ice mimic stuff)
Ankh Shield ingredients
Droppable cellphone ingredients
Cavern loot (magic quiver, beam sword)
Small mimic and big mimic drops
Some halloween sets
And a bunch of other stuff that can't fit in any of the other categories, so I'll just put it in an image below.

misc.jpg

Here are the "rare" items:
rares.jpg

Notes:
-Reply here or DM me and we can exchange Steam tags to trade
-I'm usually available from 20:00-4:00 UTC.
-I'm not too picky about plat offers, offer what you think is fair and as long as it's in platinum coins I'll accept it.
-Have an item I want but you want it for something not on the list? Tell me what it is, and I might be able to get it for you!
-Please do not offer any item that isn't Jim's set, a lava charm or a lucky coin.

Last edited:
Both, really. But if you have one or more of the items on the list, I'd really prefer an exchange to money. Up to you though.
how bout 4 platinum for an influx waver and last prism (if you think thats too low could you suggest a more reasonable price)

Back
Top Bottom