PC Selling large quantities of Deathweed and seeds

I have almost 125 full stacks of Deathweed and 185 stacks of Deathweed seeds. (For reference, a stack is 99 each.) My garden has been replanted and it's going to be harvested.. eventually, I guess, so I'd rather this mass quantity of herbs goes to other people that need it more than I do.

6qbz9PZ.png

Pictured: A very very small fraction of the available Deathweed garden

Capture_2019-10-05_16_18_17.png

Pictured: A very small picture of the entire Deathweed garden

Things that I want:
Presents
Iron/Lead
Bones
Souls of Night/Light
Truffle Worms
Lihzard Power Cells
Bananarangs
Legendary Bone Swords
Coins, if all else fails

Reasons you should buy my deathweed instead of other sources of deathweed:
My deathweed is locally grown inside a stable environment, using no artificial growth hormones or pesticides
A portion of my deathweed is actually grown on natural Ebonstone, ensuring freshness and quality
All non-Present proceeds from sales will go straight to my item storage, never to be seen again (unless you ask for them)
All boss spawner proceeds from sales will go straight to my item storage as well, until Tabitha gets upset and needs to destroy some worms again

Please do not try to buy all of the Deathweed because it's not fair to others and I will probably laugh at you off-site. Offer whatever you feel is fair.
I'm looking for like a stack of Deathweed seeds. I can give you Souls of light, bones or maybe coins.

Back
Top Bottom