PC Selling My Services

mstewart

Terrarian
So I get bored on Terraria by myself and gathering all these items when I discovered this forum that I can sell my services to others and do what I love which is play the game. At the moment It's limited to anything before the hardcore mechanical bosses but if you really need something and I have the power to get it, I'll try my best. basically anything you need in Terraria, I will try my best to provide, payment is decided based on what you need done or what item you need. Comment below what you're looking for and I'll send a friends request on steam

http://steamcommunity.com/id/mikeystew20 <--- Link to my Steam Account

Update on service for individuals:

- FzJoss (Stack of Light/Night Souls): Stack of Night souls gathered, awaiting meeting time
- Galaxinator (Amber Mosquito/Seaweed): Trade Completed
- phillipsandrew89 (Kraken/Angel Wings): Items gathered, awaiting meeting time
- Nedap (Blizzard Staff/Razor Pine) : In progress
-ElcipzeNation (Nebula Armor Set): Items Gathered, Awaiting Meeting time

Currently looking for:
- Platinum Coins (Always looking for Platinum)
- A good Fishing Pole/Any Angler Quest Fish
- Some Moon lord drops/Luminite Bars

Last edited:
Amber Mosquito's, Turtle Pet, are the two I'm currently can think of as I'll have to go somewhere soon for a bit, I'll check what other when I get back.

Can you do stacks of Light/Night souls?, if so, how about 1.2 plat each?
I would like vampire knives a lot and I don't have very much to offer but I would very much appreciate it and will sell anything I have that you might want.
[doublepost=1468446415,1468446354][/doublepost]
I would like vampire knives a lot and I don't have very much to offer but I would very much appreciate it and will sell anything I have that you might want.
Sorry I meant to ask mstewart

Amber Mosquito's, Turtle Pet, are the two I'm currently can think of as I'll have to go somewhere soon for a bit, I'll check what other when I get back.
that will take me a bit to gather all the slush and load worlds to storm the jungle, I'll keep you updated on that.

[doublepost=1468446415,1468446354][/doublepost]
Sorry I meant to ask mstewart

I'm looking for a pair of Vampire Knives myself, that may be one of the items I might not be able to get, I'll try my best but it won't be for a while.

Can you do stacks of Light/Night souls?, if so, how about 1.2 plat each?

I'm at 550 Night souls, I should be done by tomorrow if not saturday with a stack of them. I'll gather light souls for you as well.

that will take me a bit to gather all the slush and load worlds to storm the jungle, I'll keep you updated on that.

I'm looking for a pair of Vampire Knives myself, that may be one of the items I might not be able to get, I'll try my best but it won't be for a while.

I'm at 550 Night souls, I should be done by tomorrow if not saturday with a stack of them. I'll gather light souls for you as well.
could you get her-fire instead of vampire knives i would also really like one of those

Sure I can get you a Hel-Fire, do you only want one or more?

I after a few days am able to provide you with a stack of 999 Night Souls, when would you be able to pick them up?
I don't need it but the person who said Her-Fire was most likely refering to Hel-Fire, is what I'm talking about.

Sure I can get you a Hel-Fire, do you only want one or more?

I after a few days am able to provide you with a stack of 999 Night Souls, when would you be able to pick them up?
actually i just got from hard mode are there any other hardcode weapons that you would be willing to sell

do you have any near endgame yo-yos like kraken or valkyrie's yoyo
[doublepost=1468618077,1468617774][/doublepost]could you get a good melee weapon or mount or wings

do you have any near endgame yo-yos like kraken or valkyrie's yoyo
[doublepost=1468618077,1468617774][/doublepost]could you get a good melee weapon or mount or wings

I have a kraken, a possessed hatchet, a few butcher's chainsaws, a few keybrands, a pair of angel wings but I can create Bat wings as well, I have a king slime mount, bee mount and unicorn mount.

Ok sure
[doublepost=1468619212,1468619059][/doublepost]I actually can't send a friend request yet because I received terraria as a gift so if you can send me a request that would be great @ phillipsandrew89

Back
Top Bottom