PC Selling My Services

Amber Mosquito's, Turtle Pet, are the two I'm currently can think of as I'll have to go somewhere soon for a bit, I'll check what other when I get back.

I got an amber Mosquito for you, still searching for the seaweed item, when do you want to pick it up?

Ok sure
[doublepost=1468619212,1468619059][/doublepost]I actually can't send a friend request yet because I received terraria as a gift so if you can send me a request that would be great @ phillipsandrew89

I sent you a friend's request, let me know when you're ready to pick it up

So is this thread like dead? I still have the items for those who made a request and am waiting to give them away .-.

If you can I would like a Razorpine, Spectre armor set, Razorblade Typhoon or any other good mage weapons I can give about 1.5 plat for 1 thing possibly 2 plat. Message me back if you can do any of these for me I would greatly appreciate it :)

If you can I would like a Razorpine, Spectre armor set, Razorblade Typhoon or any other good mage weapons I can give about 1.5 plat for 1 thing possibly 2 plat. Message me back if you can do any of these for me I would greatly appreciate it :)
Yeah I can get you that stuff, Looks like today I'mma be farming the frost moon again

I can get you the nebula set and nebula weapons from the moon lord event if you want a step up from that stuff?

I can give you 1 plat per item Moon Lord stuff I will give you 2 plat for per thing. I would love the nebula set but I would only be able to buy 2 things from it unless you are willing to take 4 plat for the entire armor set. If not I would like the Lunar Flare.
[doublepost=1469206824,1469206799][/doublepost]Thanks appreciate it!

I already have the entire armor set, I'd take 4 platinum for the entire set. do you need anything else?
No, not at the moment I don't have the money to pay for anything else although, the Lunar Flare would be on my list, I cant pay for it at the moment how much would you take for that? I can get the money just need a price. And when can you trade for the armor I am ready just send me a steam name and I will send a request! Then we can set up a meeting date.

Let me know when you can and I will make some time for it.

No, not at the moment I don't have the money to pay for anything else although, the Lunar Flare would be on my list, I cant pay for it at the moment how much would you take for that? I can get the money just need a price. And when can you trade for the armor I am ready just send me a steam name and I will send a request! Then we can set up a meeting date.

Let me know when you can and I will make some time for it.
My steam name is in the thread and for the lunar flare and the armor set I'd do 5 platinum for the set, I have them both, friend me whenever and we can set up a meeting

So is this thread like dead? I still have the items for those who made a request and am waiting to give them away .-.
Trading is really weird, a lot of people will show up and ask for trades in threads and then just disappear when they don't get their stuff right away. Items that seem like they would be in high demand as well (such as biome keys) tend to stagnate and not sell as well, it's pretty depressing for hoarders who want to just sell stuff to other people so it doesn't go to waste.

Anyway if you have souls of night I suppose I'd like uh.. basically all of them, but if you don't then that's no big deal.

Trading is really weird, a lot of people will show up and ask for trades in threads and then just disappear when they don't get their stuff right away. Items that seem like they would be in high demand as well (such as biome keys) tend to stagnate and not sell as well, it's pretty depressing for hoarders who want to just sell stuff to other people so it doesn't go to waste.

Anyway if you have souls of night I suppose I'd like uh.. basically all of them, but if you don't then that's no big deal.
It's usually seems like it, I bet even like The Axe from Plantera wouldn't sell for much even for such a drop rate.

Someone before asked me for a stack of Night Souls which I have and never got to sell to him, We can trade if you'd like.

It's usually seems like it, I bet even like The Axe from Plantera wouldn't sell for much even for such a drop rate.

Yeah and I have been farming the moon lord lately hardcore. Been wanting to sell/trade a lot of these items :/

Someone before asked me for a stack of Night Souls which I have and never got to sell to him, We can trade if you'd like.

Yeah and I have been farming the moon lord lately hardcore. Been wanting to sell/trade a lot of these items :/
If you do want to trade em, I'd take Meowmere, Celebration, and a Terrarian.

I really, really hate taking trades out from underneath people's noses but if you're positive they're never coming back, I'll be down for it. How much?

Back
Top Bottom