• Shadow Key (2)
  • Cobalt Shield (2)
  • Harpoon (2)
  • Climbing Claws (2) [1 Warding ]
  • Zombie Arm (3) [1 Sluggish]
  • Enchanted Boomerang (6) [1 Demonic, 1 Zealous, 1 Forceful, 1 Strong]
  • Ancient Shadow Scalemail (1)
  • Ancient Shadow Grieves (1)
All items are being sold for their sell price plus one or more item(s) from the list below. Please refer to the wiki to find out the sell price of each item. I am willing to significantly lower the coin cost of any item depending on the number/quality of the items listed below offered.

Looking for:
  • Any non-craftable chest (Gold, Ice, Water, Living Wood, Ivy, Web Covered, Skyware, Shadow, Biome, Lihzard)
  • Sonar Potion, or 10 of any of its ingredients (Bottled Water, Waterleaf, Coral)
  • Any painting
Thanks for reading! Please reply in this thread or send me a message if you are interested!

NOTE:
Unfortunately, I do not have a non-Hamachi server. In order to receive an item from me, you must either have Hamachi or a server that I can join. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Last edited:
To make a non-Hamachi server, you just have to do this: Go to Steam> Go to "Library"> Right click "Terraria"> Go to "Properties"> go to "Local Files"> "Browse Local Files"> Double click "Terraria Server"> Choose your world and how many players and such> Be sure to enable "Automatic Port Forwarding" and you're done. One more thing: Other people join by going into "Terraria"> "Multiplayer"> "Join"> Then they have to type in your IP there (http://www.whatsmyip.org/)> Port is 7777.

To make a non-Hamachi server, you just have to do this: Go to Steam> Go to "Library"> Right click "Terraria"> Go to "Properties"> go to "Local Files"> "Browse Local Files"> Double click "Terraria Server"> Choose your world and how many players and such> Be sure to enable "Automatic Port Forwarding" and you're done. One more thing: Other people join by going into "Terraria"> "Multiplayer"> "Join"> Then they have to type in your IP there (http://www.whatsmyip.org/)> Port is 7777.

Thank you for trying to help me! Unfortunately, the reason that I don't have a non-Hamachi server is that I use my university's residence network and cannot port forward.

Back
Top Bottom