Votes: 0 0.0%
  • an item obtained via a glitch

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • an item taken from a Friends world

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

weezzee

Terrarian
as the title says i will give you any item in the game as long as it doesn't cost me more resources than what your giving me in the end for the. trade.https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198252431798/ this is my steam account where you can message me telling me what you want although it may take a long time before you get the item based on what you want. although if i deem the item to be too rare for me too get i will decline your offer things to rare for example are the coin gun,slime staff, and the pet you get from the temple whos name i forgot.

i can give you luminite for the lucky coin (1 / 4000 from every pirate, 1 / 200 from the flying dutchman during the pirate invasion)
[doublepost=1527167517,1527167482][/doublepost]It is twice as common as the coin gun

i can give you luminite for the lucky coin (1 / 4000 from every pirate, 1 / 200 from the flying dutchman during the pirate invasion)
[doublepost=1527167517,1527167482][/doublepost]It is twice as common as the coin gun
yes thanks for responding i will get you that as fast as i can since i already have it on one of my characters what time could we meetup also fREInD me ON sTEaM

Hello! I think I have like luminite ores which I got from my friend's world (I ran about for dear life, she whacked at the ole dood). Can I have 1 or 2 Vitamins from the corruption/crimson mob and maybe a Propeller Gato :")? I think my username is QueenMini

hi i have lots of luminite from farming for all his drops what i need is a lava charm if you have or can find one ill trade you illuminate bars

Back
Top Bottom