PC Selling Rod of Discord

Laluzi

Skeletron
Went to farm one and got two, so I've got a spare for sale.

There are multiple items I'm seeking to purchase in high quantities, and I'd be willing to work out a deal for some combination of the below items.

-Adamantite ore or beams
-Titanium ore or blocks
-Luminite ore or bars
-Diamonds
-Stardust Fragments (lower priority)
-Vortex Fragments (lowest priority)
-SWAT Helmets
-Ancient Cobalt Breastplates
-Ancient Cobalt Leggings...es
-Eater of Worlds masks
-Wall of Flesh masks
-Moon Lord masks
-Betsy masks

I'd also take a Bone Key, heh.

I'm not interested in coin payments. I have so much money I could fill my houses floor-to-ceiling with piles of platinum coins.
I don't want hacked/all-item-world items. It's a principle thing.

One special thing I would trade the rod for would 30 minutes or so of access to a world that's currently set to the Halloween event. Said world would need to be post-Plantera and have access to the Cyborg, but that's the only specification I care about. I'm aware of how to do this on my own, but I don't like messing with my computer's date/time. But yeah, in that case, I'd just want to buy a ton of costumes and farm some goodie bags.

Steam name's the same as here, so post here or add me if you're interested and want to work something out.

I don't have a need for the rod of discord (got too many of them as it is), but I don't mind hosting a Halloween world for a bit.
Easy to do with TShock, no need to change your system's time/date. :)

Edit: Okay, apparently you can half-force Halloween, because NPCs sure aren't selling their outfits and nothing is dropping any presents. So much for TShock.

Last edited:
I don't have a need for the rod of discord (got too many of them as it is), but I don't mind hosting a Halloween world for a bit.
Easy to do with TShock, no need to change your system's time/date. :)

Edit: Okay, apparently you can half-force Halloween, because NPCs sure aren't selling their outfits and nothing is dropping any presents. So much for TShock.
Oh well - I really appreciate that you tried! Interesting that it works partway, though; I would have expected an all-or-nothing deal.

Back
Top Bottom