PS4 Sentry count in local split screen multiplayer

Calen

Skeletron Prime
I understand that since the Old One's Army update, a player is limited to one sentry at a time (without sentry increasing armor.)

When playing local split screen multiplayer (outside of the Old One's event) it seems that there is a limit of one sentry per world. If local play A places a sentry, and then local player B places one, player B's sentry replaces player A's.

The wiki page says one sentry per player, with no mention (unless I'm just not reading it correctly) of there being a worldwide limit.

Is this intentional or a bug?

Addendum: I've also noticed that when two players are grappled with static hooks, neither player can regrapple.

Last edited:
I understand that since the Old One's Army update, a player is limited to one sentry at a time (without sentry increasing armor.)

When playing local split screen multiplayer (outside of the Old One's event) it seems that there is a limit of one sentry per world. If local play A places a sentry, and then local player B places one, player B's sentry replaces player A's.

The wiki page says one sentry per player, with no mention (unless I'm just not reading it correctly) of there being a worldwide limit.

Is this intentional or a bug?

Addendum: I've also noticed that when two players are grappled with static hooks, neither player can regrapple.
Thanks for sharing this info @Calen. I don’t think that it’s intentional for there to be one sentry per world.

I would imagine this is also related:

During local splitscreen if Player A hands in a quest fish Player B is considered to have completed the quest as well and is unable to hand in a quest fish.

I would imagine this is also related:

During local splitscreen if Player A hands in a quest fish Player B is considered to have completed the quest as well and is unable to hand in a quest fish.
Thanks for adding in the new info @Calen.

Back
Top Bottom