Drawings & Paintings Serene Fanart~

serenesplash

Steampunker

Hello everyone~
I am serenesplash, and this, is my art thread.
I'm still fairly new here, but you may have seen my work in the last few Creation Compendiums.
I draw in semi-anime style in GIMP using a mouse.
Enjoy~

Big Drawings
Drawings that are giant as heck and take me 4+ days to finish, but are extra smudgy as a result.
against_the_corruption_by_serenesplash-d9fygmy.png
a_lunatic_duel_by_serenesplash-d9jbh1p.png
terrarian_idols_by_serenesplash-d9mfjzm.png

Characters
All sorts of original characters, drawn in my smudgy style.
yours_truly_by_serenesplash-d9mxwac.png
playerzed_s_request_by_serenesplash-d9mxxcl.png
king40606_s_request_by_serenesplash-d9nk6yh.png
brick_creeper_s_request_by_serenesplash-d9oeokw.png
purple_slash_by_serenesplash-d9plot2.png
miniek_s_request_by_serenesplash-d9taf43.png
I5C0hUg.png

Non-Terraria
Drawings that are not related to Terraria, but are equally smudgy.
resonance_by_serenesplash-d9bnma9.png

This one's the oldest drawing in here, even has different hair shading
scarlet_lance_by_serenesplash-d9dirlu.png

Her name is Aurora

Plans for big drawings:
Dye Trader
Twins vs Sisters
NPC battle pose revamp (with hardmode NPCs included)

Queue for requests:
TheBezixx
One of my OCs
movildima
TheQuietBisharp
Unholyness (unranked because it's not a character drawing)

Requests are on hold until I finish some of them.

I take requests for characters, doesn't necessarily have to be Terraria-related.
Be sure to give a reference image, and maybe a specific facial expression/pose/background. If you don't specify, I'd make up the pose and face and the background will be a generic color gradient.
If your reference image is a Terraria screenshot, specify what vanities they're actually wearing because it's hard to determine sometimes.

I can't make promises on when I can finish requests but I'd try to do them ASAP. It'd depend on my mood and my IRL circumstances.
I'm pretty full load in college right now, so I don't have that much free time to draw (unless I get a miracle boost).
I might not take requests that are not human/humanoid.
I'm also a novice at backgrounds and scenery, so if you specify a bg then it'd take longer than normal.

I don't take requests for the big drawings, but feel free to suggest some. If I think it's a great idea then I might do it~

I do sprites too, though it's not my main art medium, here's my thread.

(I'm gonna make this thread's layout pretty in the future)

You can find me in deviantArt too, though most of the stuff there are also here.

Special thanks to the smudge tool for making all of this possible!

Last edited:
Well then, I would ask for a character drawing, my avatar is my character drawn by cheerio, but here is the back of him drawn by me.
N0JpucZ.jpg

Feel free to make it any pose you want, the armor is hallowed, a gold crown, a red bandana over the face, and frostspark boots. Hair is a blonde color, eyes are a green, and cape can be any colors you want.
I need a color reference in the future, so I would be honored if you did it. I do love your art style. Feel free to finish it on your free time, there is never any rush.

These arts are quite cool, I like the NPC ones!

I won't request anything, as I told myself I would never request again. But I figured I would leave some thoughts. :)

How people make such successful awesome digital art I'll never know. I do know however, that these look incredible! If you would do it, I would like to request one of my OCs because I can't use a digital art program well enough to draw them myself. Sorry I don't have a photo. I'm trying to get a good quality one and I should have it to you today.

Basic Description:

Her Name is Lih't (pronounced "Light"). She has pale, almost white skin with long, grey hair and pink-tinted eyes. She has a small, light pink flower in here hair and wears a silver dyed gypsy robe.

Again, great art. :)

Last edited:
The lunatic cultist battle is amazing. I really love drawings of battles and clashes, and that one was very well made. I can't help to notice that the Cultist summons Sigillum Dei every time he's about to unleash phantasm dragon.
sigillum_dei_aemeth_by_winterdaemonchan-d4pgwti.png

Hmm, I it's too tempting to not take request. Say, how do you fare with drawing armors? Since all the drawings of yours I've seen have characters with clothes.

Hmm, I it's too tempting to not take request. Say, how do you fare with drawing armors? Since all the drawings of yours I've seen have characters with clothes.
I've drawn armors before, though they were not overly detailed. I'm gonna take your request anyway, because more drawings = more practice = more improvement

There
fkHcRXI.png
Keep in mind the screenshot was taken in smaller light, she has more pale carnation.
And here's a bit better ref, drawn by Milt, but you're free to change the armor slightly to suit your style. ( on the left )
index.php

Other ref, drawn by ajidot, I like the armor here personally
CgHEfcr.jpg

I'm glad you made this thread, there has to be someplace on this forum where you could show off your art! (except for the CC's of course)
Can I request a picture of this (<--) fella?
Here's some reference:
10xr96h.png

There are also a couple in my signature.

image.jpg
image.jpg
Micaela uses a rapier, yus. I love rapiers. You're pretty darn spanking good but I think I told you that already. I'm torn with what to request, so I'll leave it up to you: Bisharp (various references in my signature and all over the Internet) or Lon'Qu. Posing, I have no idea. I've thrown references for Lon'Qu up there.

Back
Top Bottom