Xbox One Seriously, when are we getting a bug fix update?

Splitscreen is a mess. No sound for player one. Constant lag and freezing with sandstorms. Sandstorms also aren’t “rare”, they happen near constantly. The Grand Design is completely broken for player two. Pumpkin Moon wave 13+ completely freezes. These bugs have been going on for months now. We keep getting promised that they’re “looking into it” and there’s an update “just around the corner”.

Is there any actual real information on this? This game is basically unplayable for two players now. I miss it so much. Please tell us what’s going on!

I stopped playing as well. I can't play without freezing anymore. I hope these bug fixes come in March.

Same. I recently encountered a bug that causes the game to crash when I try to enter any world as the 2nd player for a certain character, and it is frustrating.

Not to mention how there has seemed to be a bug that erases players map data on multiplayer games any time they log off. Seeing posts dating back to march of 2018 for that one. If the PC version was treated like this it would have never made it this far. Did i seriously spend an extra 15-20$ supporting this game on another console only to get the feeling like it wasn't worth supporting?

Splitscreen is a mess. No sound for player one. Constant lag and freezing with sandstorms. Sandstorms also aren’t “rare”, they happen near constantly. The Grand Design is completely broken for player two. Pumpkin Moon wave 13+ completely freezes. These bugs have been going on for months now. We keep getting promised that they’re “looking into it” and there’s an update “just around the corner”.

Is there any actual real information on this? This game is basically unplayable for two players now. I miss it so much. Please tell us what’s going on!

Seriously? I wouldn't expect all these issues on Xbox one. Especially splitscreen being a mess. I've been waiting almost a year for split screen on switch. One of the reasons we've been given for the delay is that it wasn't up to standards. I'm curious what was different about it on Xbox one that it did get released.

Well, encountered another bug that crashes the game when opening the 2nd player's inventory. No idea what causes it, although going into a different world, opening the inventory, and going back to the other world fixes it.

One thing that bothers me even more is that the only updates console ever gets are content ones, while mobile has a bug fix update under development, despite not having any major bugs as far as I know (haven't made it to hardmode so idk)

Back
Top Bottom