Mobile Servent of Plantera

On mobile, is plantera to easy when you fight her for the first time?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anth7150

Spazmatism
I've been thinking...you could easily farm plantera, after golem is defeated, for items that you can sell. So you should add a new king of enemy, it should be called "servant of plantera". Servant of plantera should be planteras minions (that only appear after golem is defeated) so it can easily balance out the easy difficulty. For servants of plantera to appear, plantera should spit out some black seeds, uncommonly, and when they hit a surface, they should have 10 seconds until they turn into servants of plantera, and the seeds should be destroyable like lepuses eggs. Servants of plantera should be 1/4 of the size of plantera, and should be weaker in defence and attack than plantera. Servants of plantera shouldn't be 100% knock back resistant, it should be 70%. And it can be 50% heart drop rate and 35% mana drop (or 75% if killed with magic weapon). And one last thing, just triple reminding you that they should only appear AFTER golem has been defeated. I hope you enjoyed reading this :)

Last edited:
I've been thinking...you could easily farm plantera, after golem is defeated, for items that you can sell. So you should add a new king of enemy, it should be called "plants terror". Plants terror should be planteras minions (that only appear after golem is defeated) so it can easily balance out the easy difficulty. For plants terror to appear, plantera should spit out some black seeds, uncommonly, and when they hit a surface, they should have 10 seconds until they turn into plants terror, and the seeds should be destroyable like lepuses eggs. Plants terror should be 1/4 of the size of plantera, and should be weaker in defence and attack than plantera. Plants terrors shouldn't be 100% knock back resistant, it should be 70%. And it can be 50% heart drop rate and 35% mana drop (or 75% if killed with magic weapon). And one last thing, just triple reminding you that they should only appear AFTER golem has been defeated. I hope you enjoyed reading this :)
There is a purpose plantera being easy after golem: golem comes after it. Then you would have to do that with every boss and that would make doing any farming hard.

There is a purpose plantera being easy after golem: golem comes after it. Then you would have to do that with every boss and that would make doing any farming hard.
Good point but if you come to think of it, there's those keys which can be made with keymolds (I don't know much about this because I'm new-ish to going this far in the game), of you can't do that much with keys then yeh...there shouldn't be plants terrors, but wait...I just realised...plantera is too easy before you've defeated it...(still don't know) or if all else fails, it could just go for enraged plantera... (So confused -_- )

Say "Plant's Terror" out loud and see how silly it sounds. It's an okay idea itself, but it needs a new name. (report a thread to rename it)

Say "Plant's Terror" out loud and see how silly it sounds. It's an okay idea itself, but it needs a new name. (report a thread to rename it)
Alright, I'll change it, because it does sound quite silly even if I whisper it.
[DOUBLEPOST=1438261559,1438261371][/DOUBLEPOST]Can someone tell me how to edit the title?
[DOUBLEPOST=1438261667][/DOUBLEPOST]If I do anything on these forums, it says error, and it keeps logging me out (the error is because it keeps logging me out)
[DOUBLEPOST=1438261793][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm sorry but the site keeps on logging me out so I can't change the name :mad:

Alright, I'll change it, because it does sound quite silly even if I whisper it.
[DOUBLEPOST=1438261559,1438261371][/DOUBLEPOST]Can someone tell me how to edit the title?
[DOUBLEPOST=1438261667][/DOUBLEPOST]If I do anything on these forums, it says error, and it keeps logging me out (the error is because it keeps logging me out)
[DOUBLEPOST=1438261793][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm sorry but the site keeps on logging me out so I can't change the name :mad:
I'll report it for you, just tell me the new name.

To change a name you need to report your thread and type a message saying you want the name changed and what to change it to. You yourself cannot manually change the thread name.

To change a name you need to report your thread and type a message saying you want the name changed and what to change it to. You yourself cannot manually change the thread name.
It's saying it won't let me report the content...what's wrong with the site?!? (Probably the WiFi, not the site)
[DOUBLEPOST=1438371085,1438370706][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'll report it for you, just tell me the new name.
Servant of plantera (if you think of it, there's a servant of cthulu and servant of ocram, plus I couldn't think of anything else)

Tip: Do not doublepost. You might get an infraction if you do a quadruplepost.

For some reason, plantera was actually easy for me when I fought it for the first time. (Although enraged plantera, I still can't fight it without dieing or having to teleport home for health)
[DOUBLEPOST=1438371347,1438371267][/DOUBLEPOST]
Tip: Do not doublepost. You might get an infraction if you do a quadruplepost.
Ok thanks for telling me (I'm just hopeing this won't double post)

Good point but if you come to think of it, there's those keys which can be made with keymolds (I don't know much about this because I'm new-ish to going this far in the game), of you can't do that much with keys then yeh...there shouldn't be plants terrors, but wait...I just realised...plantera is too easy before you've defeated it...(still don't know) or if all else fails, it could just go for enraged plantera... (So confused -_- )
I was talking about on mobile. The keymolds are in mobile.
Plantera is not easy before you kill it, it provides a challenge for it's tier. Key molds will eventually be removed in mobile as well, and even then 5 weapons should not justify making a boss annoying to beat. It wouldn't even be difficult, just tedious.

Plantera is not easy before you kill it, it provides a challenge for it's tier. Key molds will eventually be removed in mobile as well, and even then 5 weapons should not justify making a boss annoying to beat. It wouldn't even be difficult, just tedious.
Here's a fact, I've been hearing the word tedious very often, but the thing is, is that I don't even know what tedious means...wow...(plus what about enraged plantera? I've moved up from the equipment I had when fighting it, but enraged plantera still either kills me or makes me teleport home due to low health)

Here's a fact, I've been hearing the word tedious very often, but the thing is, is that I don't even know what tedious means...wow...(plus what about enraged plantera? I've moved up from the equipment I had when fighting it, but enraged plantera still either kills me or makes me teleport home due to low health)
You aren't supposed to fight Enraged Plantera, it's there to keep you in the Underground Jungle.
te·di·ous
ˈtēdēəs/
adjective
  1. too long, slow, or dull: tiresome or monotonous.

You aren't supposed to fight Enraged Plantera, it's there to keep you in the Underground Jungle.
te·di·ous
ˈtēdēəs/
adjective
  1. too long, slow, or dull: tiresome or monotonous.
(Thanks) I meant the enraged plantera just for a challenge because I've already almost got to the 15 wave on the pumpkin moon (farthest I got: wave 13) so I'm running out of things to do (at least until its 1.2.4).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom