Server help

rd2diamondbob

Terrarian
Hello!

I am creating a terraria server and i get this error when i turn it on and it tells me to send the crash report to here. So i will can someone pls help me on this error!

9/1/2020 7:56:00 PM
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at Terraria.Main.WriteFancyWorldLoadErrorToConsole () [0x00005] in <0ebea07e9a804a06a9f1dd17904b9c9c>:0
at Terraria.Main.DedServ () [0x00b21] in <0ebea07e9a804a06a9f1dd17904b9c9c>:0
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame (System.String[] args, System.Boolean monoArgs) [0x000ac] in <0ebea07e9a804a06a9f1dd17904b9c9c>:0

Thanks
RD2

What platform are you using? Windows, Linux, Mac? To your knowledge are you using the serverconfig file/have made any changes to this file? Are you using any password for your server?

Using linux to host the server and this server has just been created so no changes has been made to the config file and no there is no password to the server and i play on Windows

this is what the config file looks like
worldpath=/home/container/saves/Worlds
worldname=world
world=/home/container/saves/Worlds/world.wld
difficulty=3
autocreate=1
port=1234
maxplayers=8
motd=Welcome!

I did, The green text (if using Overworld theme) is actually a link. Should say "Terraria Server 1.4.0.5 World generation crash" and it should be clickable.

To clarify, using the_great_kitrsunes method of patching the server executable doesn't yield any positive results, correct? You may end up needing to contact Relogic's support at
[email protected]

They will have information and tools I don't normally have access to.

Back
Top Bottom