Mobile Server List for Mobile 1.3

If u see my new profile it basically shouts "no large worlds" I kinda hate the new update...
We are also try switch the protocol that doesn't allow spawn damage and add some plugins on it. Currently it's on Large world, soon we reduce the map size.

I have a RAM problem that is MY problem... we need smaller servers... they get more views
[doublepost=1567337375,1567337348][/doublepost]Strangely

I have a RAM problem that is MY problem... we need smaller servers... they get more views
[doublepost=1567337375,1567337348][/doublepost]Strangely
Well map gets strike so many times, ima create smal world.

Okay... you should see statusdenied... he got it tough... tooooooooo low RAM... terraria really did just get hit with an ocram beam for one last time... taking a Gigabyte of RAM out of terraria's leg too...

Okay... you should see statusdenied... he got it tough... tooooooooo low RAM... terraria really did just get hit with an ocram beam for one last time... taking a Gigabyte of RAM out of terraria's leg too...
Ooookay, get a new device and add my server to list, small world created.

Hey... does anyone have the plug working? I know it works but i don’t have enough RAM to run local hosting... your servers (no 4 definitely works) could be plug JR and we can “sell” items for 999 platinum to grab 1 of any item and go! You would get “working” cash

Hey... does anyone have the plug working? I know it works but i don’t have enough RAM to run local hosting... your servers (no 4 definitely works) could be plug JR and we can “sell” items for 999 platinum to grab 1 of any item and go! You would get “working” cash
Plug? What plug?

Hey I wish I had a website like that but I don’t like giving ads... so anyway I’m trading now, YEP, 1 gold for ANY item up to 5000 of each type and get your last item FREE (until the 10th) details:

Start conversation for items

people who have a request for items must give a tiny reason for these items, just to make sure they aren’t hogging my work, and must enter their name of character they must stay still or it may lag my phone, and must have under 20 items of request, they can be anything from mobile, payment of 1 gold per item, meet here (copy): server IP: 185.171.89.12 Port: 7777 (EMRE OYUN’s AWESOME servers) (I get more time to hand out items) thanks for choosing Natlands trading company Mist My Dog is happy to help (MMD)

PS my character’s name is D3A

Last edited:
Well there is one problem that kinda affects it... I only get a maximum of 30 seconds before BOOM crashed my terraria... but when I drop loot in the server and my game crashes I dont loose it HAHA YAY ;)

Well there is one problem that kinda affects it... I only get a maximum of 30 seconds before BOOM crashed my terraria... but when I drop loot in the server and my game crashes I dont loose it HAHA YAY ;)
You don't even give a time to save your player profile :D

I shut down the server because I had to perform a HDD reset on Ubuntu (I duel boot and couldn't access a external HDD because the FS and GPT was complete messed up and I had to hard reset it)
I'm not sure if the server is up right now but it will be by 4PM AEST.

I shut down the server because I had to perform a HDD reset on Ubuntu (I duel boot and couldn't access a external HDD because the FS and GPT was complete messed up and I had to hard reset it)
I'm not sure if the server is up right now but it will be by 4PM AEST.
First of all I did not understand a single word you just said and 2. Your servers working just fine now :) 3. thats my base floating above spawn

It was awesome! I’ll try to salvage the map because unfortunately the spawn (Depression 1 then 2. We’re on to 3 now) was mined out, I do suppose it was eventual... Also I can’t do it until I get some free time because exam week. :/
First of all I did not understand a single word you just said and 2. Your servers working just fine now :) 3. thats my base floating above spawn

You don't even give a time to save your player profile :D
Yep... I love the server... not because it is the longest lasting but because somehow I get better quality on that server... on the opposite side of the planet! Turkey!

Back
Top Bottom