tModLoader Server Sided Characters

Disappointed that tModLoader didn't auto-update it, or even have an option to through the GUI, but the updated version seems to work. Thanks DA!

If others like KRPG works, then Leveled must just have some bad code.
Expeditions is also known not to work and no matter what I try, I cannot fix it with SSC alone.

how do i get my items back?
[doublepost=1529462954,1529462482][/doublepost]my inventory is gone after hosting my world, how do i get all my items back?
[doublepost=1529463468][/doublepost]i'm very desperate to get my items back, please answer

Hey, the mod just stays disabled on my server every time I enable it and reload, is there a way to fix this? Also where do I do config stuff?

Hello!

I see that the main post was very recently updated, but I don't see any download links for this mod. I checked your website and I see the link points right back here.

Am I completely daft, or is this no longer support and been removed?

Thank you,

~Lars

Does this still work? I tried to make a server and join it, but I spawned with 0hp, a bunch of strange items, and I couldn't move (and I was invincible).

Works nice on server .... but looks it works not with "oversized" worlds (largeworld enabled)
If a char log out in the incrased size of the world (the part that not fit on the "map scroll"...) then it get killed on relog ....

Regards

If you are the host of the server, I suggest setting RememberLeavePosition to false in the config in this situation. If you're not the host, then message the host suggesting that.
That feature was not tested in an oversized world.

Does this still work? I tried to make a server and join it, but I spawned with 0hp, a bunch of strange items, and I couldn't move (and I was invincible).
That's weird because if a character has <1 HP/MP, it won't be applied when the player joins and they get the default join/respawn health instead. I heard there is a problem with Leveled regarding this, but I still need to test it.
With the other things, I am totally unsure about.

I am the Host - have done this already (to prevent player kills ;) )
would be nice to have this option on oversized worlds too .... :D

Regards

Hello when I use your serverside mod it seems to break another mod called WeaponOut. WeaponOut is a mod that shows the weapon you have selected on your back. I was wondering if you know of a fix for this. :)

Back
Top Bottom