tModLoader Server Sided Characters

Possibly, the server sided character files are stored in C:\Users\<username>\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Configs\ServerSideCharacters\<worldname> then each folder is for one character. If they're running the SSC mod in single player you could potentially copy the files over so they would log into single player with the inventory from the server.

Hello
How to bring my own inventory into this world?
Of course, all other players still delete normally
sorry for may bad english
thanks

is there a way to not spawn at last known position (instead spawn at a bed/checkpoint)? The mod doesn't seem to have a config file where I can set that flag.

I am having some issues and hoping someone can point me in the right drection.
Everything seems to be working other than remembering player location when leaving/joining a server world. No matter what I try, players always enter at the default spawn location.

I am running Terraria version 1.3.5.3 (steam), tModLoader version v0.11.6.2, and SSC version v1.1.1. Windows 10 64 bit, if that matters.

I've enabled all debugging options through the SSC configuration and can see debug messages that player location/status/inventory is being saved periodically.
Upon entering the server with a character, I can see the debug message that it is trying to teleport me to my previous location, yet it doesn't.
Again, inventory seems to be working just fine.

I've installed the game from scratch and have only this mod installed, no other mods.

Is anyone else experiencing similar issues? Can someone please help me get this awesome-sounding mod to work?

Thanks

Is there a way to import my character back into single player from multiplayer on my server? When I went into the mod configs file, there are a bunch of .dat files which I don't think Terraria Tmodloader can read. How do I convert my character into single player? I'm asking because calamity has several game breaking bugs in multiplayer so I want to transfer my character from SSC to singleplayer but all the files are .dat files.

Hello,
Do other players have to play with TModLoader and your mod installed ?

I tried to launch a modded server, and my friend (not modded) couldn't join (blocked on "connecting to..."). I then uninstalled TMod and then he could join me.

Any way to get the SSC files working in singleplayer? I finished up a playthrough with some friends on our server but we'd like to continue using our characters in singleplayer worlds.

There's a bug on SSC v1.1.1 with Wingslot v1.8.4
Bug Players X will get their wing slot replaced by player y when player y joins server.
Steps to reproduce have atleast 1 player on server with ssc and wingslot, have second player join with wings in wing slot. Player x will get wing slot add/replaced depending on what is in joining players wing slot, including no wings.

Back
Top Bottom