Just help me

• No you help me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Why my mum?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
HEllo i made a server Could you help But there is rules: No griefing. Okay server is this: IP 127.0.0.1 port:7777 Password of server is: yourmum Please I need HELP With farming

Just to let you know, 127.0.0.1 is localhost. That means that only the person using the physical machine can use that to connect.

You will need to port forward and supply people with your public ipv4 address.

I really wish you hadn't said that. If you are playing with a pirated version you are no longer entitled to support on these forums. I wish you good luck in finding help.

You should really consider picking Terraria up when it goes on sale next. It will only be $5 then.

I am playing with pirated version

Because you are using the Pirated version of the game, you can not receive official support.

We do not permit discussion or promotion of using pirated versions of the game on these Forums. If you seek to find other players to play with using the Pirated version, please do it on a different site. It is not permitted here. Further discussion or sharing of methods to pirate the game could result in account action up to and including termination.

More details on our policy can be seen here: https://forums.terraria.org/index.p...ation-concerning-piracy-and-scam-links.49989/ For this reason, this Thread has been locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom