PS4 Servers on Consle

GoldenGuy

Terrarian
I was playing with my friend on PS4 on Terraria, until he left and then my inventory was back the way it was before I joined, so I thought that we should get servers with the newer update coming out in August 2017, and the servers autosave every 5-10 Minutes so Inventorys are saved. :D

He probably has auto save turned off then. But I do agree we should have something similar to Minecraft Realms on console, that would make playing with a group of people much more fun and relaxing knowing that not everyone has to be online in order to play that world.

Please note for future reference that when you are posting something about the whole collection of console Terraria games, place the prefix Console instead of your personal preference. As it makes finding issues and such much more easier. Just to help you out mate since your new.:)

(and where did you hear the update is coming in August?):confused:

Last edited:
He probably has auto save turned off then. But I do agree we should have something similar to Minecraft Realms on console, that would make playing with a group of people much more fun and relaxing knowing that not everyone has to be online in order to play that world.

Please note for future reference that when you are posting something about the whole collection of console Terraria games, place the prefix Console instead of your personal preference. As it makes finding issues and such much more easier. Just to help you out mate since your new.:)

Look at the homepage of the TCF.Or read the OFFICIAL THREAD in Console General Talk by Unit One.He has posted a link regarding 1.3 for Mobile and Console.

If the "Realms" thing was in Terraria, I think it'd be free, since Terraria has never have any DLC or buying extra stuff.. Thats why I love Terraria, this point is proven in ChippyGamings video on 20,000,000..

If the "Realms" thing was in Terraria, I think it'd be free, since Terraria has never have any DLC or buying extra stuff.. Thats why I love Terraria, this point is proven in ChippyGamings video on 20,000,000..
Chippy was talking about mobile. Not console. Console should be in a couple (2.5) months.

Back
Top Bottom