Game Mechanics Setting to not be able to shift-click armor and accessories into the trash slot

Status
Not open for further replies.

hexnano

Terrarian
When I die on mediumcore and retrieve my items, the first thing I do is right click all of my accessories and armor onto my player. Absentmindedly, I sometimes shift-click all of those aforementioned items into the trash in the same way I clear out unwanted items. I've inadvertently destroyed a set of apprentice armor and a set of chlorophyte armor as well as a plethora of rare accessories in this way. I think it would save players like me from major setback if there was an option to make these kinds of items untouchable by the shift+click trashing method. Or, maybe a trash "zone" made of 10-20 slots that destroys items shortly after they're put in. This would stop people from using it as a second inventory, but allow them to take out mistakenly trashed items the second they realize what they've done. Let me know y'all's thoughts on this. Thanks!

BIG EDIT: Welp, I just learned what item favoriting is. Now I feel like a chump! Thanks devs for thinking of it all. Back to mining chlorophyte...

Last edited:
Locking, as this seems to be no longer needed as the OP found an already in-game solution to their problem / suggestion.

Please report this thread @hexnano if you would like it re-opened for any reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom