Mobile Settling liquids stuck at 83%

Abominus

Official Terrarian
I imported my 1.3 world into my new phone and when I opened it it's stuck at Settling Liquids 83% I think I've lost my progress there and I have my night's edge there for later use of the Terra blade...

Here's my wld file

Attachments

• b.wld
    2.6 MB · Views: 34
I imported my 1.3 world into my new phone and when I opened it it's stuck at Settling Liquids 83% I think I've lost my progress there and I have my night's edge there for later use of the Terra blade...

Here's my wld file
Hi @Abominus I was able to load your world fine. No waiting at all.
036548F8-EAB7-4B21-AFE6-1B785425F092.png

Normally when I see this issue (the main player not being able to join a world with a specific character and getting a settling liquids message) is normally caused by using third party tools (like a map editor) or going on an online multiplayer server (in which the server has had some modifications), and they may have affected your player/world files in unpredictable ways.

Try loading the world with a different character. If you’re able to do that, try one of the options below…
  • Disable the map from the main menu, and see if you're able to join with the character that previously had trouble.
  • Give all the equipment from your affected character to a new character - you’ll need to get hearts and mana again.
  • Delete the map file affiliated with that character (move it out of the player file) and start exploring the map again from scratch.

Hi @Abominus I was able to load your world fine. No waiting at all.
View attachment 353299

Normally when I see this issue (the main player not being able to join a world with a specific character and getting a settling liquids message) is normally caused by using third party tools (like a map editor) or going on an online multiplayer server (in which the server has had some modifications), and they may have affected your player/world files in unpredictable ways.

Try loading the world with a different character. If you’re able to do that, try one of the options below…
  • Disable the map from the main menu, and see if you're able to join with the character that previously had trouble.
  • Give all the equipment from your affected character to a new character - you’ll need to get hearts and mana again.
  • Delete the map file affiliated with that character (move it out of the player file) and start exploring the map again from scratch.
Can I make a new folder and put the main character's .map file in it?

Back
Top Bottom